Guys, Why Isn't He Having As Much Sex With Me Anymore?

Anonymous
So my boyfriend and I have been dating for over a year now, and things have been going great overall. We're moving in together in the next few months, we never argue, and we always make each other laugh. The only thing that I can't wrap my head around is why we seem to be having less sex than we used to. We're both in our early 20s and we're both in pretty great shape (we're both huge gym rats), so there definitely shouldn't be an attraction/health problem. I don't get to see him during the week very often, so usually our only chance to get to be intimate is over the weekends. In the beginning of our relationship, this would lead to a bunch of pent up sexual energy, which would culminate in us going at each other all weekend long. Now it feels like I'm the only one with that pent up energy, and we only have sex once a week (twice if I'm lucky). He's still very handsy with me (he'll grab my butt/boobs when no one is looking and stuff like that), but when we get to bed it seems like he just wants to cuddle all night long until we fall asleep. I really don't know how to tackle this issue. I'm afraid that if I tell him that I'm not satisfied with this amount it'll sound like I'm criticizing his sex drive, which would very likely hurt his self esteem (which I obviously don't want to do). Should I just wait and see if this pattern changes once we move in together? Or do you guys see a red flag that needs to be addressed right away? Thanks :)
Guys, Why Isn't He Having As Much Sex With Me Anymore?
Add Opinion