Guys, Guys horny wife needs advice?

Anonymous
Been married for 18 years kids are older decided to work on our marriage bed. Was always curious about squirting so we watched some video's on how to squirt. Oh my it happens it was amazing. Now it's like when I was 18 my sex drive is through the roof. Iwant sex 2 to 3 times a day every day. Seriously. Its out of control thats all i can think about. I just want to pleasure him all the time. I though this is what he wanted because before no sex drive at all. So now im in overdrive and its turning him off. Because i want him as soon as he walks trough the door then all night. He feels like he can't satisfy me and thats not it at all its so good that I want more and more and i dont know what to do. I feel like im driving him away. im getting rejected so im tring all this kinky stuff that makes my so horny but he is not on the same page. And is not as turned on. Just feel like i want to go back to only having sex 1 to 2 times a month. Which really sucks. What should i do? Tell me guys what am i doing wrong?
Updates:
+1 y
Do men really like eating pussy.
Guys, Guys horny wife needs advice?
Add Opinion