Guys, Why do states in the South and Delaware which are mostly white like ebony porn?

DontFetishizeMe
From what I hear online a lot of men aren't attracted to black women, but this site PornHub looked up each states preferences and search terms they used and Black/Ebony came up a lot.

As an Asian women I have to say I'm surprised Asian and Latina women weren't most searched in areas more. I hear from guys all the time that they love Asian and Latina women so what gives? Does everyone like black girls now?

Guys, Why do states in the South and Delaware which are mostly white  like ebony porn?

The states that like black porn are Louisiana, Mississippi, Georgia and Delaware. All the states have a majority white population of 60% or more especially Delaware which is 70% white so why are they so into black girls there?

I'm curious and kind of annoyed because I really like white guys.
20