I am super horny. Should I send this guy a booty call text that says this (mostly BJ stuff) ?

YummyLady
It is 10 pm o'clock and I am feeling super horny. I am not trolling, I swear, I am in a problem here. I am REALLY HORNY and I am wondering if I should send this guy a booty-call message that says: "Come over here, I want to suck your d". I swear I don't know what's up with me.

I have stopped doing bjs for a while, but I am in the mood know. It is a guy I have known for a couple of weeks. We don't even know each other that well, wich is good because "what happens in the jungle, it stays in the jungle" and I am here (Europe) for a couple of weeks.

I swear, I don't even feel like recieving, I just want to suck his d all night long. I am thirsty. I have always thought that bjs are degrating for women and now I feel like that it is actually empowering because I am in control. Anyway, maybe it is because I'm in the midle of my cycle and girls are always horny then.

I swear I can curl between his legs and do it, I can be on top and do it, we can do it in the back end of my street. I just wanna drink some white liquid. 😂😂😂

Should I send the text? (If I do, I promise that tomorrow I'll let you know what happened) ;)
Do it!
Don't do it!
GirlGuy
23
9