I love sex so much it drives me crazy, what should I do?

Anonymous
Soo yeah, I'm a female, and i love sex... a lot, like i get so creative about it, i love the passion, excitement, the smell of wet bodies mixed with cologne and perfume, uugh.. it sounds stupid and sick i know.. but i literally feel like i could have sex all day, everyday,... and now i have a boyfriend who for some reason doesn't want sex as much, sooo there's a problem there... my ex boyfriends would always be up to it and everything and i was always in a long term relationship so yeah, they weren't using me.., but the thing is, my current boyfriend i really good at it, and that's what makes it even harder for me... like i know it's so good but i can't have it and i start getting nervous literally like i need drugs..
sometimes i would sit on his lap, kiss his neck, kiss him passionatly, move my body certain way to indicate that i want to sleep with him, but he acts like nothing is happening at all...
13
3