+1 y

Boyfriend of a little over a year pretty much never goes down on me?

So my boyfriend is 33 , I'm 20. Beside him I've had plenty of people give me head. Girls and guys. Never have there been any complaints about an odor (quite the opposite) and 9 times out of 10 we shower together before sex anyway. I also shave.. (Like back of your hand bald) So hygiene is NOT THE PROBLEM. here's where the dilemma comes in... I give him amazing head. So good he will pull out his camera because THATS HOW GREAT I AM AND HOW MUCH EFFORT I PUT INTO IT. And I give him head every single time we have sex. Every. Single. Time. BUT he's given head to me 3 times... MAXIMUM! Everywhere I've been reading online says a guy could simply care less about you if oral isn't reciprocated... Anyways finally sucked it up and asked why. He replied with a message saying "I don't like it forreal". What am I supposed to do? I actually love him with all my heart but it makes me feel like I'm making him feel good, I'm doing all this work making sure he gets off... And me? Nothing. He could care less about pleasuring me orally. I find it to be fucked up the more and more I think about it. I feel like if I go on a blowjob strike he'll just get it else where. It's a really big deal to me, but then again is it worth ending a relationship over? Just HELP. I'll take opinions, questions, anything. I guess I'm just looking for some kind of clarity on the situation.
+1 y
We had a talk , & it's all straightened out. He said the last thing he'd want me to feel is less than , and he honestly just doesn't think he's that good at it. We've agreed to start doing the 69 position.
17
10