Who would a sweet and fun girl flirt/be with/have dirty sex with based on description?

If she had two guys whom she met when she had a boyfriend, and later she becomes single ok?

Guy 1 is someone she meets at uni, who uplifts her and they naturally hit it off. She really loves the way he speaks, and he impresses her with his work, his fun attitude to life and he's different. So nice in a real way (genuine) and someone who is sweet as well as being charming and attractive. She keeps in touch after graduation. He didn't hit on her out of respect and is unsure how to tell her of his attraction since he mostly complimented her character versus looks. He really likes her. Both of them admire each other. Sweet at texts and in person, a gentle man. He's very outgoing, and cool. Confident, suave and flirty subtly. She poses with just him arm wrapped on waist/back, as well as in groups.

Guy 2 is someone she meets at a hobby dance class. He is very in your face and it is well known he is a bit of a brash person. E. g. posts pictures of him and the girls in the social circle on fb and labels it "with hotties". She has occasionally posed in group photos with him too. He is more an in your face guy who is more a meet up in groups and also interact on fb person for her. She does like pictures on fb, but doesn't have the same sweet texting or in person interactions. She poses with him arm on shoulder as well as pouting in groups of girls. But guy 2 definitely makes outward comments regardless of her relationship status, i. e. saying she is pretty before she becomes single, on fb as well. But he's not as close in the sense of being someone sweet.

Now in this case, guy 1 is slightly more physically attractive than guy 2. He is more like a james bond and the guy 2 like a tool guy. How would you or her perceive them (do all boyfriend material guys only have to be bf) and act when you're SINGLE? How would a guy let her know he likes her?

And is there one she would have sex with and be dirtier with?

The girl is a sweet and slightly more cute/innocent girl, who also is very fun with people she knows.

How does she perceive each guy. Who'd she flirt with, want to maybe be with, be friends forever with, have dirty sex with, just know for a short time etc?

Is there one she'd be dirty or dirtier with or intimate with?

Please answer the question relating to the description and these specific people, not other generic ones, thanks!
Your views please?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok let's do this as it may be a bit easier. Well call each person:
    girl (lisa)
    guy 1 (sam)
    guy 2 (derek)

(totally random names. Just using those names so you can understand the situation better)

So lisa has two guys that she can potentially be partners with. Each guy brings something different to the table where the other one lacks. Sam Is the gentleman type, respectful of her, but he isn't confident enough to share his emotions with Lisa because he doesn't want to disrespect her, because she's recently single right? (which is a good thing don't get more wrong, but she won't be able to pick up any hints and may feel it's a more platonic because of that)

Now since Derek is direct to Lisa about how she looks (his compliments and all), she understands that he may have a certain interest in her. Making his "signals" more noticeable then she would with, with Sam.

"How does she perceive each guy. Who'd she flirt with, want to maybe be with, be friends forever with, have dirty sex with, just know for a short time etc?"
    Well it could be either of them. Sam to her may be more laid back while Derek could be the outgoing one. I bet she'd flirt with Derek as Derek would be more effective with that. I mean the guy has already done it right? So she'd be able to get attention from Derek (if she decides to flirt with him). Be friends with sam. Hopefully be with sam. I don't think she'd have sex with Derek though (unless they were drunk).

"Is there one she'd be dirty or dirtier with or intimate with?"
    Depends which guy can be dirty/dirtier with Lisa

• Haha this is great! Good analysis, right let's go through yours. I presume you saw the circumstances in which they met and how she behaves round each? In addition she has been single for 9 months and is about to live in range of guy 1, having lived near guy 2 this whole time ok?

I see your point on guy 1 (sam). So he is wondering how to bring up his emotions and say meet her by herself when he sees her again (it's been a long time). Would she get that his extra affectionate nature is because he likes her (fancies her)?

As for Derek, I see what you mean about direct about her looks. One thing is though that it is demonstrated to her that he does this to everyone, so would she really feel like it means something? As in he is doing it to everyone in the hobby club she joined. What do you make of her behaviour with each by the description given and posing etc?

Perceptions - I should mention Sam is very outgoing and confident, one of the..

• Anything mooky06?

• What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• the guy she feels most at ease with. if you unlock a woman in her mind making her feel at ease, you can do anything with her for she is so eager and willing

• Haha philosophical and good point. So whom from above? And how would guy 1 do it given she admires him a lot.

When you say at ease, clarify and explain

• You keep repeating that it depends who makes her feel at ease. So whom from above and how?

• No explanation lol

What Girls Said 11

• Oh boy... without knowing HER this cannot truly be answered.

I have had experiences in my life and have observed others that tell me it could go either way.

I will say one thing... whether a woman is in a relationship or not is no excuse NOT to compliment her if she is looking nice. I'm not gonna lie, I love it when a man tells me "you look very nice today" or "you wear that outfit well, looks good". Even in my old age that stuff still makes me blush.

Which brings me to my next point. Blushing is visually physical sign that you've touch an area of vulnerability.

She is clearly comfortable with Guy1. But Guy2 I am assuming makes her blush.

If Guy1 wants a committed relationship with her he needs to woo her. Show her he pays attention to her needs and desires. Do things for her she deserves but wouldn't do for herself.

Most importantly take her out, spend time with her doing things she enjoys. Show her he would take care of her and share her joys. Support her happinesses.

You need to earn a woman's vulnerabilities in order to unleash her dark intimacy.

This isn't a matter of who she is most likely going to be attracted to. It's who is going to put in the most effort to win her heart.

There has only been one man I have ever encounter that took the time to woo me. I thought he was my soulmate. We had amazing "dirty" relations because I felt safe with trusting him to protect that side of my personality from ever being found out.

Woo her my friend woo her in ways no one else has.

• Thanks for getting back, just saw this. I understand, I mean I can clarify her personality if you have questions?

Yes I understand your point on complimenting looks. Look back then I was young, nervous and scared to do so given we were in a coursework group in our final year at uni when I met her. Now of course she's single, I want to go to town on telling her she looks good. So far I stuck with personality/character quality compliments (which are totally genuine). Recommendations on wooing her on her sexual attraction/good looks now?

I think I need to clarify! Guy 1 makes her blush. He tells her she is at the top. She tells him he is. And she seems to appreciate/love his compliments. There is something between them, though I can't quite say. Guy 1 only gives her those things. Guy 2 tells every girl on fb and in the dance club that she is pretty. Would that not cheapen it?

Cont..

• I don't think you've got much help to offer, not once have you actually suggested "how".

You just attack me instead of reading what I'm writing and responding to that with a suggestion that MATCHES to what I am writing about! If you do seriously want to help, then please suggest based on what I said I actually texted and not on some other person's story!

• I didn't think so!

• Honestly I'd say number one overall has a better chance, just seems like a more well rounded guy. But I'd like to point out about the sex part that the personalities of the men wouldn't likely influence that too terribly. Women, from what I have gathered from experience, will be more open to dirtier things with a man that they are comfortable with and trust more, as they will feel less judged. Seeing as #1 seemingly might be the more emotional of the two he might have an easier time with this, but it depends on the girl.

• @rjgraveytrain
      "Women, from what I have gathered from experience, will be more open to dirtier things with a man that they are comfortable with and trust more, as they will feel less judged"

^^ "Less judged" pretty much always.
      "Comfortable"/"trust" yeah... although for SOME women, *that* kind of trust is more likely OUTSIDE a relationship.
      It'd be disingenuous to pretend otherwise -- we all know at least someone who does the whole "I'd never do *that* with a boyfriend/husband" thing (which frustrates actual boyfriends/husbands to no end, when it happens).

I tried my best to explain that in my thread here: (skip down to the conversation with "kaazsz", unless you want to read the whole thing)
      www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2144126-is-it-unpleasant-to-hear-that-a-woman-likes-hard-sex

• I can't walk you through it and hold you hand dude, figure it out. I'm not saying that to be rude but seriously, if you can't make decisions for yourself without being lead through it then your chances aren't looking good. Better learn to make decisions.

• Didn't really help, ok.

• guy 2 is more fun. that's why she likes to post pics with him. he calls her hot, and has that popularity/swag going for him. he makes her feel attractive and flatters her. BUT, I'd bet she knows he's not real boyfriend material. she knows he's probably gonna cheat, party and not take her serious if they became exclusive. at best he'll end up being a sexy friends with benefits. she knows guy 1 is more boyfriend material. but the problem is that guy 1 isn't as much fun. but if it comes to relationship she's gonna go with guy 1. but don't be surprised if she still flirts with guy 2. guy 2 may even try to influence her to cheat

• Thanks, interesting! I think you might have misunderstood or not seen the description of guy 1?

With guy 2, she does NOT post the pics. He posts pics of her and other girls around him. He calls EVERYONE hot and labels the fb pics "likeaboss" , "withfitties" etc. His compliments are purely physical only. And the pictures she poses in are Group shots with arm on shoulder. He's not really sweet, suave or that classy. When you say popular, she knows him in her hobby class (after work club she joined).

With guy 1, he is suave, smooth and flirty. His compliments have been about her character. He is flirty, but did not overtly state how she is physically fit during the time she was in a relationship, though he has started to make overtures now. (She is moving back to his country away from guy 2 where she emigrated for work temporarily). Guy 1 has this buzz about him, as he's outgoing, and talented. She admires the guy...

• I said how I feel, you're updates won't change anything and you shouldn't have to compete with anyone

• Oh I agree, I'm not competing, I'm just wondering how I'm perceived and what to do now she is finally single and also has moved back here

• Well flirting is just a time passer and a way to get to know someone. She will obsessively flirt with someone she really likes, which sounds like guy 1.
    Friends forever is something unpredictable honestly, since it depends on the people their devotedness and simply how much they see of each other.
    Dirty sex (I hate that term I'm using rough) is also dependant on the person, but more so on how calm she is and comfortable she it with him, if she feels safe sex can lead on to be rough or it may not she might not like it.

• Great point. So you think she flirts with guy 1? Now she's single, what can happen and how, do girls know if a guy fancies them?

Friends forever, yes i guess so. Does seeing each other less than uni (given you now live further apart in working life) matter and can intimacy happen and then you stay friends in future life? E. g. you're not the one, but someone special

Sure, so rough sex or letting go and releasing sexually, I hear innocent ones are actually wild. I mean guy 1 is suave, but innocent and respectful in public. He has rough fantasies and would love to explore that with her, but unsure if she acts innocent. Is she flirting and how would he suggest say catching up 1 on 1 if she's moving back to his country?

Can a guy or girl send a signal that he likes her and for her to open up/act more suggestive to him if she is also a bit innocent. What do u make of the behaviours with each guy then?

• Simple have a conversation with subjects you both like then invite her out. Lunch, a walk, the park, maybe go somewhere together like museum, a zoo, underwater park whatever your into. I didn't say movies cus although you could have dinner then watch a film the film will stop you both from interacting

• Yeah I kinda did. She's been texting back and forth promptly (quickly replying) with long replies since she got back. Just returned from a work trip and texted to see how she was. For some reason took 2 days to reply, but gave me an excited long response describing how she is enjoying life, how have I been, ending with she hopes she could see me soon!

When I replied and suggested we grab some food soon and asked her what her schedule was like, well I can see she read it on whatsapp and it's been 12 days now? Wtf? Why would a girl read and wait on a guy they know like that. Last seen has updated so I'm pretty confused by what she said?

I hadn't even gotten to mentioning the where etc yet since I was expecting the convo to flow?

• I pick guy 1... There is an emotional connection there. If I were I would date this guy😊 Guy 2 is too cocky, I can't take him seriously but I'll play along posing in photos. Guy 1 will have to ask her to hangout with him... Maybe a festival/fair... Something fun and not too intimate πŸ˜‰

• Haha that's really interesting! I like your point there.

As for the posing what do you make of the differences. So with guy 1, she poses up close, arm is round her waist. Both group and solo shots. With guy 2, mainly group shots with other girls arm on on shoulder. Guy 2 puts them on fb with labels like "likeaboss", "withfitties" etc. What do u reckon?

As for emotional connection, could you clarify what you mean for each guy?

How would guy 1 ask to hang out on this basis - she emigrated and joined the after work club where guy 2 is at. She is now moving back to guy 1's country. They haven't seen each other for 9 months. She's been single for 10 months. They've know each other for about 4 yrs?

And as for how she perceives each guy based on how each complimented her (guy 1 personal, guy 2 physical, but to every girl) and possibly who she is sexual with and to what extent (dirty wise) based on her being innocent too?

• Guy 1 deserves it bc he's more respectful in my opinion

• That's really interesting, and great :-)

Ok, may I ask if you could address the points in the last half? So when you say deserve more, I agree. It's just I ask:
      How would she perceive each when she had a boyfriend and later when she becomes single?
      How would she maybe let them know she likes them
      How would guy 1 ask her out or indicate interest above the personal character compliments he genuinely gives?

And then the update asks
      Who would she be friends forever with
      Is there one guy she'd be intimate with and if so dirtier with?

Really appreciate your views

• Lol i'm good, but I don't know i don't see why people can act like that's normal, wait if you wish. I might couldn't do it after so long. I hope she responds to you or you get some type of resolution.

• I agree. I don't understand how she thinks it's normal and doesn't feel ashamed and awkward. I dunno how it will resolve other than her getting in touch and apologising?

I guess I'll wait. It's just I don't know what else I can do given it might be awkward if I text. I haven't done anything wrong other than be polite right haha?

• I will personally choose guy 1 cause he seems to be sweeter, confident and attractive. A girl will open up herself to a guy with whom she feels more comfortable with.
    It's better to choose a guy who's loyal to her instead of choosing a guy who's just playing around.
    I will enjoy being with guy 2 but I don't think that I will be able to trust him completely and there are possibilities that he will cheat. I will just flirt with him but he's totally not for a long term relationship.

• That's a really great point!

So you're saying guy 1 is sweeter, confident and attractive, that's great! May I ask what makes you think he is better and the one she'd open up to for the things listed near the bottom?

Right I kinda see your point about guy 2. Could you explain her relative behaviour with each guy based on the description?

How are each perceived now she's single and how can something happen with guy 1 (he's about to see her after 10 months as she moved back to his country having emigrated previously)?

• Do you have a message option? I can't write more in comments.

• Just pm'ed you

• Doesn't depend on them depends on her and what & who she is attracted too and what she is looking for.

From what your saying I am guessing guy 1 is you and guy 2 is your competition? Obviously you feel your the far better guy but the question is does she? You don't need to convince us you have to convince her...

• This seems likely. So now guy 1 is overanalysis with strangers instead of putting a foot in the game to focus on the girl

• Yes but I'm asking for your advice, and suggestions anonymous? I don't get what to do. And as for the two guys above, I'm asking for an analysis of the behaviour as a psychology student it's interesting

• What do you make of their behaviour?

• Guy 1, no doubt.

• Haha ok, can you explain why?

• For instance, what do u make of their behaviors and her reactions to them?

• Thoughts

• Guy one because he seems nicer and guy 2 seems too conceited

• Interesting point! I agree on guy 2's conceit.

Could you clarify why guy 1 and address the questions at the bottom please?

• Explain?

• Can u

• Guy 1 ofcourse.

• Haha thanks. Could you clarify why for each different thing? The questions are at the bottom of the description

• Thoughts

What Guys Said 7

• I would guess guy two since he is more flirtatious and foward with his interest in her. With guy one, she might act more reserved thinking that is what he wants.

Overall, I think you have the best odds of women being dirty with you if they see you as fuckbuddy material. If they see you as boyfriend material they are more likely to make you wait longer for sex and not be as adventurous.

• Interesting. So why guy 2? Isn't he just saying to every girl in the dance club that they are pretty cheapening it? Guy 1 is still flirty, just more suave and classy. So if you're saying he's reserved, how does he have her acting less innocent and more excited?

Note the texting differences and rapport though. What do u make of the behaviour to each from above?

Thirdly on your point of a woman being dirty, that's an interesting point. So how do you be seen as fuckbuddy material?

• She will perceive guy 2 better because he hit on her from the beginning.

• Interesting! Ok can you explain what from each of their behaviors as described above is perceived better though?

The question is about how they are perceived for different things as in the update. In addition, guy 1 is also exciting, I must emphasize that and possibly more attractive physically than guy 2 as well. Not to mention, she just moved away from guy 2's country.

Thoughts?

• Can u explain

• Explain pls

• Any girl with half a brain, and without abusive daddy issues will choose the sweet hot guy. If they have had an abusive relationship with men as a child from fathers, uncles, older brothers etc, they'll go for the asshole because they believe that's the absolute best they can get. Either that, OR they are gold-diggers and the abusive guys are rich. It's basically that simple. If they REALLY get abused by men, they become delusional feminazis.

If you need material things to attract women, that is fake desire which is a consolation prize for shortcomings in other departments, only one of which is penis size.

I hope this helps

• Yes that is a very good point. From the descriptions above can you suggest or explain her behavior with each guy?

As for offering to pay when catching up with her (haven't seen her for a year, she just moved back here), is that a sign that he likes her?

How do you become intimate and show a sweet girl you fancy them, what signs do they give?

• I can really help you with that, because the girl I went out with that wasn't a prostitute used me and dumped me, probably because I can't drive. Just tell her way you feel strait forward.

• Sorry to hear that man.

How do I ask her to meet up though? And ensure it's 1 on 1?

• naturally one would say guy 1 but most likely guy 2 has a chance for all three mentioned above.

• Interesting, so why for each of the three? Can u explain?

• "be with" = Guy #1
    "have dirty sex with" = Guy #2

Reason: the words "uplifts her".

• That doesn't make sense though? Based on the description, why?

• as mooky did

• Pretty unhelpful comment

• I think guy 1 has a better chance because he has more in commen with him then the other guy. And he is respectfully for her which girls usually appreciate.

But the goal should be to start a loveing relationship not just have sex with her.

• Yeah that's a great point about being respectful.

So why guy 1 for each of the things I mentioned?

Now she's single, what should guy 1 do and how is each guy perceived?

• As long as guy 2 isn't a complete douche, him.

• Lol, ok so why him, not the other?

In terms of the questions at the bottom and in the update?

• I. e.
      "So when you say guy 2 immediately why? He is fun, but so is guy 1? Guy 1 is fun toward her whilst being outgoing to all. Guy 2, is very brash to everyone, and objectifies all the girls in the hobby club.

How is she judging which guy is non judgmental lol? I mean guy 1 is incredibly kinky for all she knows. Surely the rapport she has with guy 1 means she can trust him more? What do you make of the posing with guy 1 and the relationship they have?

I mean it seems like guy 1 is more attractive and he may be just as dirty if not dirtier than her despite both of them being innocent people in public (unlike guy 2).

How is she perceiving each when she was taken and now single

What can each guy do from here

What if I told u she's moved away for work from guy 2's location and other than what's described, hasn't slept with him. She will be living closer to guy 1 again?"

• Thoughts