Is there any way I could get back in this guy's pants?

Virtue
I met this guy a while back at a weekly event we both attended, we started sleeping together and the sex was awesome (at least it was for me haah)
Anyway
He ended up telling me he didn't want to have sex with me anymore because he didn't want me to get hurt because he just wants to be friends.. I assumed that was a cop out considering he wasn't concerned with that when he initiated hooking up and I even told him I wasn't looking for a relationship either and just wanted to keep having sex, but he turned my offer down. That's also when he told me he wouldn't be attending the weekly event anymore either because he found one closer to his house to go to.
I didn't see him for almost 3 months but a couple weeks ago he randomly showed up (on my birthday, no less) he asked me how it was going and when I told him it was my birthday he bought me a drink.. he's shown up every week since and its awkward, we avoid each other or at least I avoid him and he pays no mind to me.
Sorry for the essay but my question is this... you think there's any possibility I could tap that again, if so, how do you suggest I go about approaching him?
Thank you for taking the time to read my drama, I'd appreciate any tips!
6
0