WHY IS MY boyfriend BUSTING FASTER THAN BEFORE?

Anonymous
i really don't know how to feel about this. I been with my boyfriend for 5 years now and i know him and know how are sex is and before we use to have sex most of the time and go 2-3rounds sometimes and ge would take his time cummin which at one point i thought i wasn't doing enough foelr him to bust quick that was back then but now we have less days to have sex and when we do he bust quick and i don't understand. Sometimes we just go straight to fucking and not please eachother body like we use to. I don't even feel like we have sex at times.
TODAY my boyfriend said you think i bust to quickly huh hm is because your pussy so wet and delicious. I know my pussy gets so wet and he likes it but i remember back then when i was younger i use to get so wet but he would last longer. Im 22 his 25 We still young i just dont understand why he busting so quick. Can someone explain?
7
4