If You Don't Like Receiving Oral, Does That Make Having Sex With You Less Fun To Your Partner?

• Yes
    44%(28)54%(91)Vote61%(63)
  • No
    56%(36)46%(77)Vote39%(41)
Select a gender to cast your vote:
The person is happy to give, but doesn't want to receive.

And I'm not talking about me. Just in general.
So if you end up in a relationship with someone like this what would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• May be !! Some people are givers, and if your partner is one of them, then certainly he/she will feel bit down, unfulfilled !!

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys adore to give oral, in this case I'm afraid they will have less fun I if always refuse to receive.

What Guys Said 39

• A little, but not a deal breaker. I have yet to meet a girl who didn't like it, though - at least, not with me. Some guys are terrible at it, I've been told.

• Some guys are very terrible at it. I actually never thought I was that big a fan of oral sex until I started dating my current boyfriend.

• A girl who won't let you go down on her is like saying, "Build me a house, but you're not allowed to use a hammer."

You're taking away a tool that's very important to get the job done and you still expect me to finish under budget and ahead of schedule. It's fucking bullshit.

If you don't like receiving oral, you just don't like the oral you've received in the past. You need to tell your man how to do it right. If you don't know yourself, then you need to experiment.

Stop taking all our tools away! Pleasing a woman is a hard enough job, you should be trying to make it EASIER, not harder!

• No.. I don't think that oral is as important as sex.. if you're okay with not having it.. one can force you.. I m totally fine with it.. my first girlfriend never did give me any bj ever.. she even didn't want to touch too much.. but it never did make sex between us any less sparkling.. in fact.. we used to have great sessions.. whole night long!

But yes.. not all of the people here would appreciate my comments.. they may unlike it.. doesn't matter to me though.. after all you need to understand your partner's emotions.. her desires.. it's fine by my side.. i am open to any damn thing.. lol

• Depends on the partner. I know I love giving and receiving oral. It is sometimes more enjoyable to me than straight f'cking. But, if you rather give and you're not up to receiving, then why would I be upset at that. As long as you love having sex, that's great!

• I am a very oral person. I would never date a woman that didn't suck cock. and I have to be able to eat pussy to be completely satisfied sexually. It doesn't have to be every time, but most of the time. So even if she didn't like it for some "who can conceive of" reason, she would still need to let me do it. My guess is that if a woman doesn't like it, she just hasn't found a guy that knew how to do it right.

• my wife never liked oral sex but you really enjoyed having sex some people just don't enjoy it if you don't enjoy it there's nothing wrong with that

• I've never had that situation so I can't really say, but if I want to and she doesn't then it "might". I doubt it tho. I want experimentation, but if she's not down for something i'm not bothered. It's kind of like saying a girl not into anal makes having sex with her less enjoyable. It's not that important in the overall experience lol. Tho, if it is a fantasy and the thought is this will NEVER happen then that can become unfulfilling.

• I'm better with my fingers, anyway.

But she'll have to let me lick her butthole at some point. That's just the way of things..

• I'd be extreeeeeemely disappointed if she doesn't let me give her oral. So yeah, it'd be less fun for me.

• I voted yes. I love giving oral to a woman when we're having sex so if she was one of those who didn't like it it would be less fun for me.

• Who doesn't like oral sex? Unless it's a self conscious thing that's ridiculous everyone loves it lol

• oral is something i absolutly love giving. it is very important. i dont care who the guy is. the truth is the tongue lasts longer then the penise. every time

• with me I'll say i don't mind receiving although it's not that important to me however what is important to be is being able to go down on a girl. as i already know. thats the best and easiest way to give the lady her orgasim therefore wanting to please her od want to go down on her

• i think i would try to make it work but if. never allowed to go down on her our relationship would proubably end

• I don't think it makes it less fun but u gotta understand and I'm all about getting you to cum and sometimes even as I'm eating your pussy trying to make you cum it's also one of my favorite things to do !! do u just not like to receive or do u not like giving either? Either way if you have the rt guy he's just gonna want to make u happy and make you cum xo

• I don't mind giving oral, but if she doesn't like then she doesn't like it. I wouldn't say it would make sex less fun, because she can still be open to other things. Not only that, but she also is willing to give oral, just not receive it.

• Yes, I love giving oral, so if a girl refuses to receive oral, it does make sex less fun.

• well obviously yes. cause if you know you enjoy a thing don' they like, thatยดs always a downer.

• Yes. I want to munch minge, knowing that's off the table puts me off.

• UPDATE: I would not 'end up in a relationship' with someone like this. Until we've had sex (and I would have discovered this hang up) I wouldn't be in a serious relationship with someone.

• I love eating pussy and getting my dick sucked.

If either of these things are off the table, then I'd need a new partner.

• My new partner changed my whole sex game... she's a multiple orgasmer (if that's a word ๐Ÿ˜‚) I love seeing how many times I can please her oral or regular...

• yes.

• Oral is just one of many foreplays. If you can suppliment that, no big issue.

• Makes it better

• yeah.. if my partner is not open to anything it will make sex less fun.. what do you think?

• um yeah

• depends on your partner. to me it is less fun! but at first every girls shies of but later loves it. so give it a try positively and you will start loving it!

• Not if they don't like giving it.

• N/A.

• I don't think so. Lol. ๐Ÿ™‚

• no not at all

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 6

• I have no idea. I love both giving and receiving oral. I dont think I have ever been around a guy that didn't want to give it to me.

• wtf is up with this photo - she's moaning, yet she has jeans on. hence he is definitly not penetrating her, but pretending to? wth

• Really? I thought he was sucking on her boobs. She seems to high up to be penetrated by him. I didn't pick the picture by the way

• *raises hand*
      I'm really sensitive there. And her moans don't look that intense

• I think its more ticklish in that area than pleasurable. Well for me, obviously. I think her moans look very intense

• No. I mean, i like to be the giver ;)

• It can be. It doesn't have to be. Different people like different things.

• No, I don't think so

• It's not important