What type of birth control do you use?

What type of birth control do you use?

Which type do you use?
I wish there were more options for these polls.

• The pill
  • Condoms
  • The pull out method
    Vote C
  • The patch
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E
  • I dont use any
    Vote F
  • Im not having sex
    Vote G
Select a gender to cast your vote:

5854

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• E and G. When I have a regular bitch I'm fucking, I don't worry about it because I got snipped years ago. I don't necessarily *tell* them that, though. Let them think they're going to trap me, the look on their face when the DNA says no will be entertaining.

What Girls Said 57

• This is going to sound strange however up until recently I was not using birth control. I have decided to use it now though because as I've gotten older my periods have gradually changed and I experience very painful cramps along with several other uncomfortable symptoms I am hoping birth control will suppress. The type I use is the old fashion pill.

• I used to use condoms, but recently switched to an IUD (paragard, non-hormonal). I've never had any luck with hormonal methods, they just mess up my body way too much.

• I don't usually need any. But I've used condoms in the past.

• None now I'm giving my body a well deserved rest and letting it be free from all the toxins for as long as I possibly can

• I've got the rod.

Freaks EVERYONE out when i pull it up enough to see under my skin XD

• Right now im not using anything since im not having sex and not planning to do it ahaha. But im used to take pills.
    aIn the past I also used the vaginal ring.
    And if course if its not a serious relationship or if im not takin anything, condoms.
    But girls please, "pull out" is not "birth control", pay attention and be responsible

• I'm on the pill.

• I was on the pill for awhile but I stopped taking it because I haven't gotten any in awhile.

• The pill and always a condom because one method is still a risk. Besides, if you sleep with a guy without a condom its gross as the sperm stays in you and continues to leak out all oily and horrible for like two days afterwords. Why would anyone not use a condom? So gross!

• the reason wouldn't be the grossness but the fact that only condoms can protect you from STDS

not to mention the pill still has a smal percentage of insuccess, so better to cover that part by using a method that stops sperm from entering.

• @SteppingOnRoses I think its ridgevideon or something like that, combined pill. haha typical, all that hastle and he isn't about.

• yeah XD

i many times say... im wanting you but i can't have you. what bad luck. and he replies indeed bad luck, because i want you too lol.

the connundrums of a long distance

But I prefer to be far and with him than near and with someone else...

• I don't use BC but if I was to choose one I'd go for IUD. As long as it's covered by insurance since it's super expensive, it's the best method.

• I'm on the pill.

• Im not using any at the moment but when I was I preferred the injection

• I use both the pill and condoms

• A contraceptive implant called Nexplanon. Do not have to worry about condoms, pills, injections, patches. I stopped having periods, too, so it is cheaper and I never get cramps. Not that I ever had anything at all bad.

• I don't use any. I have thought about it though. Once my husband and I are done trying to have a baby, I think I will look into Depo Prevara. Its supposed to help with periods. Meh

• Condoms and only having penetrative sex on infertile days. Also lube to prevent the condom from tearing.

• Lol, as bad as it is... the pull-out method. I mean, I also have an IUD so I'm on birth control, but we don't like to use condoms.

• I've got the copper coil

• condoms ftw

• condoms only

• I'm married, so none.!

• I'm on the pill but I'm also not having sex

• depo provera made me gain weight!!! I also had no sex drive or any emotions which wasn't bad at all. but I was getting too big. It's been a year since ice been off of it and I've lost 40lbs

• The pill and pulling out.
    But because I'm on the pill, he tends to just cum inside me these days.

• When I was younger I used both the pill and coil and often got my partner to use a condom as I was rather promiscuous but now I don't use anything as my husband had a vasectomy.

• I'm on the pill

• Being a bitch and turning people off.

• iud so he can cum in me and it feels natural

• Pulling out is not a birth control method!

• it actually is, but it's not an effective one at all! XD

• which doesn't mean it was risky since it has a 25% failure rate, quite high for risking a pregnancy!

and the possibility of an unwanted pregnancy happening useing this very low efficiency method of course it increases with the amount of times one has sex over time.

it's probabilties, simple...

• which doesn't mean it wasn't risky i meant

• The pill plus the condom should be an option

since that is the most sensible and safe choice

• ah ok and im on the pill, but for other reasons XD

Im not having sex, but just found out i could if wanted to lmao

• More from Girls
    27

What Guys Said 53

• I use the old age method. All of my girlfriend are over the age of 55.

• Celibacy. Had consider a vasectomy before, but didn't really find myself fully up for the hook up playa lifestyle so I didn't get the procedure done.

• The pull out... In my defence to those who might judge, I have ever had only one "screw up" and it was with a condom.

• Being ugly.

• My wife has used/tried all of them during our time and I have used condoms too. But now nothing since I'm snipped.

• i'll probably get the old snip snip in the next few years since my wife and i are done having children... perhaps that was TMI

but we use condoms generally

• Permanent (vasectomy).

Before that, it was the pill and condoms to start, then just condoms once we were OK with having a kid, and finally nothing once we were actually trying for one.

• My wife had. tubal ligation quite a few years ago, so we're good.

• My face... Haha 😂 lol

• I'm asexual

• None, But i am married.

• The pill, the pull out method, seldomly condem, better safe than sorry, takes one slip up to get a girl pregnant

• I've been in a serious relationship for many years now, so the pill makes the most sense.

• The men's birth control pill.

• E-other. Vasectomy! LOL!

• I'm partial to the swallow method.

• Condoms ruin sex for me so I have mastered pulling out in plenty of time.

• -Other
    I have a boyfriend...

• None.

• If the girl is on the pill it's great o will cum wherever she lets me, in her, tits, face, in her mouth, her ass, stomach, vagina etc...

• if it is a serious relationship, or a consistent friends with benefits I prefer her on the pill. I'm not insensitive, I know it can mess up hormones, but if she is willing to take the pill, that's best. you should add spermacidal lube.

• It depends who I'm fucking. If she's on the pill, great. If she's fixed great. Condoms are crap, they keep busting when you fuck too hard. UIDs are great. The pull out method is too risky. It's easy to accidentally not pull out in time, or get caught in the moment and keep thrusting as you cum inside her. Never been with someone on the patch, or does the guy wear a patch? Don't know that one.

• we use the pull out method. but just to be clear, it's because we're not all that concerned if she gets pregnant.
    it's not something we are trying for, but would be happy if it happens

don't try this at home kids! lol

• Usually just my face is enough 😂

• condom work well

• Vasectomy. #1 way to avoid an "oops" pregnancy for men.

• A combination of the above is the best. I prefer pills and condoms.

• Common sense.

• People with common sense still get pregnant. It's not a birth control?

• @Unit1 No, no, just good old fashioned in the head common sense lol.

• I understand 😎

• My girlfriend has an IUD

• my girlfriend gets a shot every three months. works perfectly

• More from Guys
    23