Guys, do you actually think vaginas look "sexy" or attractive?

Do you genuinely think the vagina itself looks good? The clitoris especially? I just think how, it's a flap of skin surrounded by other flaps of skin, so how? The clit reminds me of a wrinkly walnut

Guys, do you actually think vaginas look
So is it just sexy knowing you're penetrating an attractive girl who looks good (excluding the look of the vag) or do you also think that looks good too?

37215

Most Helpful Guy

• www.spreadshirt.co.uk/.../...ing-getting-marry.png

This is one of the many ways that men are different from women. Why do you think porn exists, and strip clubs, and... hell, why cave paintings from 50,000 years ago depict tits and pussies? YES, we find them attractive!

We understand if women don't feel the same way - it's okay - but women need to understand that men are DIFFERENT in many ways (which is also okay!) and that you can't assume things about men just because they tend to be true about women. (Men often make the same mistake about women, and it's just as harmful and confusing.)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 214

• Of course it depends a bit on the individual sample but generally speaking, I do find vaginas very attractive and sexy looking. I especially love the ones where you can only see a small slit from outside (when they're shaved). I think some vaginas can look not just hot but almost elegant. Also, I've always thought of the clitoris as more like a pearl than a walnut.
    I also find some penises attractive looking. I've never understood people who find genitals ugly. Of course there are some that are ugly but many aren't.

• Since the vagina is inside and I can't see it from outside, I cannot answer that. But I find the vulva extremely attractive and sexy.

• I'll do my best to remember how I've steted this before because it best sums up my fes on this matter in general. Looks and Diversity. Here goes- So Imagine vaginas as Flowers. On one end of the spectrum you have the long slender, lips of the Calla lily and on the other end you have the tight compact bud of the Peruvian rose. Both distinctly beautiful in their appearance. Do we all have preferences? Of course we do. And yet when you pass either one in the garden do you not notice, do you not desire to bury your nose into it and smell its fragrance? Now imagine within this flower resides a sweet yet tangy and fleshy fruit. And the more you taste and lick of this fruit The juicier, sweeter and tangier it becomes. And as you do so it moans with the Delight of being eaten. I certainly can't speak for others man or woman. As for this man, I say there is nothing more beautiful. And I will choose to dine in her garden forever.

• Look sexy or attractive? When I see a naked vagina, I get bonified and I want it! I think that meets the definition of sexy!

• I think the vagina and the clitoris is extremely sexy as a matter of fact it makes my mouth water I love putting my tongue in there and sucking on it and licking it until a woman cums in my mouth

• Honestly, no, I kind of don't. I've been that way ever since I was thirteen, and there's no denying it. I don't find any appeal in the look of it, and the juices that get produced there are equally off-putting. Conversely, it DOES kind of feel good to have sex the normal way, but I tend to end up doing anal more often because that's my kink. I wish I were normal sometimes, because it's not fair for my fiancee to have to do anal more than half the time, even though she said she likes it. Either way, I always make sure she finishes and is comfortable no matter what route we go.
    So to answer your question, no I don't particularly care for the way a vagina looks. However, I will admit it's cute to watch my girl make all sorts of cute faces..

• Well obviously, some vaginas are prettier than others, but yes, I think vaginas are pretty​, and sometimes beautiful. The most beautiful one I ever saw was this very dark skinned black girl. Her vagina was beautiful, and the inner lips were tinged with a light brown edging, like a reverse peace rose.

• OMG yes. Totally attractive, some women more than others. It reminds me of a beautiful flower with delicate petals and sepals of living tissue and the pistil of the clitoris at the center.
    ~JSmith

• Yeah, I really do. I can (and have) looked at pictures of vulvas all day. They're beautiful.

It's not really something you can explain to someone else. You either get it or you don't. Maybe you have to be attracted to women to get it, I don't know.

• yeah pussy can be pretty and it can be ugly. just like everything else certain skin flaps are sexier than other skin flaps.

• They look absolutely amazing. Most look different but they are just the most amazing things on this Earth. All taste the same... Yummy. I love oral so to be satisfied, I am going to have to do that most of the time. Women won't usually just lay there with their legs spread just to let us guys look. So that gets me serious up close time.

• Vaginas are just the most beautiful things ever. I love everything about them!

• Like everything else, it depends on what a guy does or doesn't like. I have my preferences and since sex is 80% mental, it does matter.

• If the vagina in question is clean and well groomed then it is compelling, as per nature's design. We are meant to be attracted to them. You wouldn't feel driven to fuck a can of sardines, unless you're into fish or severe lacerations.

• Absolutely yes. If you were a guy, you'd maybe understand better, but when a girl presents her V to me in person, it's very exciting. And her architecture doesn't matter.

• Ummm a walnut looks more like a brain...

• Not every vagina is attractive to look at.
    Some are just absolutely beautiful that makes you wanna put your face in it and some are so repulsive to look at that you immediately loose your erection and even get disgusted by it.

• So what exactly determines a pretty/ugly pussy?

• @lakecitylocal Its really hard to describe but if i really had to
      i'd say a pinkish pussy is better than the rest and a slightly smaller, not some crazy large clit that sticks out.

• I find the kind with small symmetrical lips look best but it does not really matter. It's not like I'm going to stare at it.

• of course. if a man looked at a vagina and said, ew! he's probably gay

chocolate pudding looks like a bowl of mud but it is attractive to the eye.

as long as it doesn't look like "sleeve of wizard" I'd say all straight men in the world will answer yes if they are being honest

• if what you want is a walnut then a walnut will look pretty good.

so if a man wants vagina, it will look good. and I assure you he isn't thinking about walnuts

• Every guy has a preference of what they like, but I would venture to say that most of us find them attractive. personally, it is both a primal instinctive attraction, and since I am a pleaser, I get turned on by them because they represent how I can bring pleasure, so that looks good.

conversely, what do you think about penises?

• Mate, they probably think the same about your dick and it sounds like you've been shagging too many wanlnuts!
    Vaginas are lovely, they're there to pleasure you both so don't over analyse them. Like ice, they're cool and slippery and they all taste as sweet as the girl attached to them.

• there are so many varieties to the female anatomy I have seen some that are so cute I would rather cuddle than fuck them but others that have made me question if sex is something I really need in my life so it just depends

• Sure why not, some guys like them, some don't. Some have shaped in a way I like, and some are not, but I like different shapes of course. I'm not saying that seeing one every second is awesome, but when you're in the mood, sure.

Do penises look good?

• 1 of them is more attractive than the other ;)
    pics.onsizzle.com/...rld-ig-tayvontae-22751282.png

• I know what you mean, lol. If I were walking down the street and a vagina were sitting on the sidewalk, I most certainly would NOT pick it up. But to know how instrumental the clitoris is to women and their sexual pleasure, does make it sexy as hell, yummy as fuck, and quite frankly my favorite part of that "impossible to figure out" well oiled machine simply known as a "WOMAN!" GOD BLESS THEM ALL!

• can't say i have seen lots of them but no they usually are not exactly attractive looking, rarely do you see a really great looking one that is perfectly shaped, most of them are normal not exactly that great looking but not a turn off just normal, the only reason we find them hot is because
    1- they're part of girls we like
    and
    2- when we see a vagina we know sex is on the menu

• It's a body part, it's not so much about aesthetics as it is knowing what it's for and what you can do with it!

• no I don't find vaginas attractive but I find the woman the us connected to it very attractive if I'me going that far with her.

• I love the way vulvas look. (The vagina is internal. What we see from the outside is the vulva.)

• Damn it I can't say. I have never seen one other than in porn.

But as far as porn goes, I love to stare at them :P

• More from Guys
    184

What Girls Said 36

• My guy likes to stare at it in awe.. Lol.

• I think it works the same way that we women see penises. They are not specifically aesthetically beautiful to look at, however we find it sexy and attractive for some reason, especially if it belongs to someone you like and find attractive too.

• I've asked my man this question and he says yes, that they are, but of course this isn't true in every case.

• In the beginning, it's hard to tell if a guy likes your walnut or not. I know what you're saying, and it's always in the back of your mind. I guess I'm lucky in that aspect. My walnut seems to be kind of like potato chips. Nobody can eat just one. :)

• What? That makes no sense.

• He has to be really desperate to get some action to fuck someone like you.

• @Mastermind666
      I can't talk right now, I just got a text from him.

• I think all genitals are ugly. But I still love them

• what i have learned is that guys see the vulva as the most arousing part of a womans body and in general are less critical on how it looks like bc they are so aroused by it anyway to see or touch or penetrate it. in general shaven or waxed is a must. from there it doesn't matter That much. There are guys with specific preferences like small pink inner labia etc. perhaps 50% don't care how much it looks liike and the other 50% does.

• no some like u prefer vagina with hairs dont shave them they are special modifications of our body to prevent fungal infections so must not shave

• Thank You! You get it! :-)

• I'm bisexual but no. I find vaginas and penises both to just be very odd looking. I mean I'm not gonna say they're ugly but they're certainly not sexy 😂 I'd rather be touching em rather than looking at em ya know

• An excellent question but I can't really say I have ever thought about what it actually looks like and despite thinking about it for a couple of hours I still can't. I like it, I just don't know why.

• vaginas With Fat Lips ❤

• Read my lips, read my lips
      Baby get up out of this
      La la la la la la
      Read my lips, read my lips
      Baby get up out of this
      La la la la la la

• It depends on the guy I think. Just like some girls actually like the way dicks look and others think they look weird but still like the rest of the guy. It also depends on the specific vagina or penis. Some people are pickier than others.

• I don't.

• As a girl no, but I have had a guy look at me and tell me that I had a "cute little pussy"

• Genitalia in general is not particularly attractive.

• But that doesn't stop them from starring!

• Are you asking what's your opinion as a gal on whether dicks are attractive?
      personally sometimes I find them attractive but others in like okay that's your genitalia

• i just asked​ that if not vagina. then do u lfind penis attractive or not both...
      i dont believe that bad looking dick seem attractive to anyone
      vagina looks nice

• no. ..
    .

• That's a sexy walnut

• Hell no

• I so self concious by how it looks!! or if a guy asks for a picture I feel super awkward and ai don't get why a guy would want to look at that. I've been told mine is nice and proportionate etc. but I still feel like it is gross

• I can't help but feel the same. I dont know where it comes fom ans i wonder if man are so self-concious bout their parts too..

• @vivianne
      Men definitely are not self conscious like that. Look at how many are sending so many dick pics. Men are into visual. And the female genitalia are beautiful and sexy. You gals should not feel awkward. If he wants to look at it, then it is the opposite of gross to him!

• OK what is that a picture of. looks like a gross punpkin pie.
    and I'd vags looked like that noway guys would think they're nice

• based on experience, it seems that guys really like it lol.

• You are in relationship with your partner, then you don't compare your partner genital. You simply love it because it's one beautiful part of your loved one. You simply love unconditionally.. Lol now i got too serious againD

• I have found many genitalia to be quite beautiful. But that's just me personally

• Interesting question - had no idea guys liked the look of hoohoos this much!

• we love them..

I have nor heard this name for a long time. -hoohoo.. :-)

• It depends... some are really attractive and others are gross looking.

• Oi, copyin' my question :p

• lmao it's a vagina

• I'm lesbian but I don't find vaginas attractive

• They are part of the reproductive system, they are not meant to "look" attractive. Just saying.😂

• I'm bi and I'd say it looks cute.

• I think they are kinda ugly... some more than others... but like I don't like girls so I don't know

• Some of my best friends are gay. I think that Mastermind666 and I would would get along just great.

• More from Girls
    6