What's your favourite sex position?

Mines 69 some may call it nasty. I call it a romantic feast for two 💦💦💦💦💦what's your favourite sex position ?

1160

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely 69! I absolutely love having a woman's beautiful mouth rapped around me especially after I have already cum and I can't even begin to describe how much I love to go down on a woman. The way she tastes, moves, clenches and moans when I'm licking her up and down sends me over the edge every time!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Legs on his shoulders, gets me the deepest.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Deep penetration can't argue with that the feeling of he's dick pounding into me feels sooo good

• Hahaha... no.

• I think the answer must be yes baby