What's your favourite sex position?

Mines 69 some may call it nasty. I call it a romantic feast for two 💦💦💦💦💦what's your favourite sex position ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely 69! I absolutely love having a woman's beautiful mouth rapped around me especially after I have already cum and I can't even begin to describe how much I love to go down on a woman. The way she tastes, moves, clenches and moans when I'm licking her up and down sends me over the edge every time!

Most Helpful Girl

• Legs on his shoulders, gets me the deepest.

• Deep penetration can't argue with that the feeling of he's dick pounding into me feels sooo good

• Hahaha... no.

• I think the answer must be yes baby

What Guys Said 59

• Doggy, or when she's lying on her side, she's got one leg up on my shoulder and I'm on my knees going into her (it goes in deeper that way)

• I prefer the description, "Yelling into a butt".

• Cowgirl most def. I wanna revel in all her sexiness.

Have you ever tried standing 69? If so do you think its better or worse than the original?

Maybe its cause i was new to pussy eating but 69 was overrated to me. I wasn't able to focus on her and the pleasure.

• doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, lotus, missionary and i have one that i don't know the name of (i call it the Pile Driver)
    www.sex-techniques-and-positions.com/.../P6103548.jpg

• 69 is always good! ! Mine is cowgirl or reverse cowgirl. Especially if she's taking me in her ass - my favorite :-)

• I like being on top of her and having her on her back with her legs over my shoulders. It feels really good because it lets me penetrate her very deeply. 69 is OK, but I'd rather take turns going down on each other separately.

• Mine is cowgirl.

But an aside:
    What is the square root of 69?
    Eight (ate) something.

What is 69 squared?
    Dinner for four.

• She lays on her side and holds one leg up. I straddle her other leg and penetrate her. 69 is nice for foreplay though.

• Mine would have to be when she is just laying on her stomach, and I am on top behind her.

Don't know if there is a name for that.

• Missionary is my favorite sex position, but I love 69 as well :)

• Standing 69... love that position

• I like Missionary or Cowgirl. I want to see my wifes face and boobs as we have sex. I love seeing her when she is having an orgasm!

• I like the padlock.

• Haven't had sex before but the "Amazon" sex position looks really interesting. But other than that Cowgirl looks fun.

• Cowgirl or Doggie

• Cow girl

• The spoon, doggy style and the missionary.

• All are good

• mine too I love it

• Either 69 or laying on our sides from behind her, gives me a lot of control and allows for clit stim. Personally I want my partner to cum everytime and that definitely helps

• Heel urethral insertion is my favorite

• evry position

• 69, cowgirl and doggy maybe... oh I almost forgot standing sex and when she lies on her belly

• i need so much hard penetration so any position allow it would be fine for me.

• Reverse cow girl mixed with the anvil

• Reverse Cowgirl...

• reverse cowgirl

• it depends how many we are

• I am virgin. Maybe a girl may help me find out :)

• More from Guys
    29

What Girls Said 10