Girls what do u feel if u get ass fucking?

I never try to make ass fucked and I didn't care about it but there's a woman that asking me to do that... she said she want to try it , I barely can believe her , so if u know anything about ass fucking just tell me please girls what do u feel if u get ass fucking?

Most Helpful Girl

• Feels amazing. Tight and hot with just a nice twinge of pain as he opens me.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Love it

• is it better than in pussy?

• Just he whole anticipation, when he tells me he is going to stretch me to get me used to him, it is something that is not done often so it is sensational when it does

• that's cool , u know both how to enjoy

• For me it feels warm like I'm full. its definitely that feeling of him being able to fill me up and finish inside me. When I feel him pulsate and cum inside me that's all it takes to send me over the edge

• I'm not into it

What Guys Said 2

• More power to ya ass adventurer. But please, for the love of God don't just shove that shit in like a 90 cent party pizza. good way to make her never do it again.

• i love my ass done actually with a dildo or a guy