GUYS. Do you actually find this attractive?😳?

GUYS. Do you actually find this attractive?๐Ÿ˜ณ?GUYS. Do you actually find this attractive?๐Ÿ˜ณ?

• Uh duh? The bigger the better.
  • That is the most repulsive unnatural thing I've ever seen 😷

942

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd just nail KK for the slut she is. I do like girls w backsides like that, but ones that don't look like hers. There are much better looking ones than that, but you know w a girl like that you have to get her from behind cause that's what's appealing about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Cheesie big ass with skinny legs... that's how you can tell when they are fake! Ewk!!

And so many people think that when it has cheese it must be natural, but it's usually the opposite lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ so gross! Fake asses mostly always have more cheese look than real ones... But men are weird creatures that love fake stuff and believe it's real unless the see them in surgery room, and even then I bet they'd be skeptical lol

What Guys Said 41

• Neither answer was accurate for me. While I personally didn't find it attractive I don't think it's hideous or anything remotely along those lines. I'm not super into big butts or boobs personally. I won't deny that they're attractive or beautiful, I just don't think "oh giant butt, it's so sexy!" xD

• wouldn't say it's the most repulsive and unnatural thing I've seen, that's kinda harsh, but it sure ain't ring material for me.

• that happened because she altered her booty... and now gained fat it went to her ass because of all the fat cells in there expanded... so her ass got too big lol..

• No not at all that ass is way too big

• I think it's more just that it's SO disproportionate to her body and she's enlarged it a few too many times ๐Ÿ˜…. I don't know why anyone would ever want their butt that huge ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• It's awful

• That is the most repulsive unnatural thing I've ever seen

• Egads, NO.

• No.
    That would put me of my Christmas dinner.
    It's really off putting but I only like a nice little peach bottom.

• No, ass should be small and firm.
    Huge fat assess and thicc thighs are disgusting and ridiculous looking.

• Too much work done results in the most disgusting thing when you get older.

• I dont

• NOO! Ugly fake ass.

• I like it. I like most girls, though haha.

• Not at all ๐Ÿ˜ท

• Yikes dude

• No, I like a normal good ass

• I like it.

• holy moly whats that?๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ

• Not really

• Hell No. That is too much big.

• Noooo.

• ooo hell na
    that's nasty

• I clicked secondโ˜น๏ธ

• You actually chose some bad pics but nah not even kim's best pics would get me.

• I genuinely didn't mean to because I wanted to be unbiased :(. Sorry about that. That was the first thing that popped up when I googled her most recent implants. I think she was really pretty before she had soooo much work done.

• www.flickr.com/photos/22017359@N03/3095131406

^ before all of her work. She looked a million times better before.

• um. I like bigger women, but those are nope.

• Something wrong with her, there are big butts like her but they are not ugly

• Yes lol

• Faaaaaake! But I'll still hit it. ๐Ÿ˜

• Grossss

• Not at all

• Holly cow ๐Ÿฎ batman

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 8

• this is so disgusting.. I don't know how anyone would think this is attractive.. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• I've never understood why Kim just keeps getting implants ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ She was honestly so pretty before.

• Omg ๐Ÿ˜‚ I feel like that's the picture she must have shown her plastic surgeon before hand.
      Kim: you ever seen a fat tailed sheep?
      Surgeon: SAY NO MORE.

• hahahaha... IKR!!!

• The only reason why it looks so unattractive is because it's fake, and it doesn't blend with her body type.

• i shall see that in my nightmares. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

• Kardashian's need to die out already , they have nasty fake bodies and boring personalities

• if they're so fake, you shouldn't be bothered by their existence..
      no offence, but someone seems a little jealous.
      I have nothing for or against the Kardashians, but I don't think it's your place to judge whether they live or die.

• if you say so

• I highly doubt so, that looks unnatural, look at her legs ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Hell no! Looks like old cottage cheese

• Ewww

• she is an ugly gypsy tranny af. and everything is plastic on her. i also suspect "she" is a man. its beyond comprehension how this family of tramps became so rich and famous.

• It's so funny reading anonymous comments. They say everything they want to say but never could, and it's so funny and a lot of times doesn't fully make sense lol. by the way I don't care about the Kardashians. I just came to read the funny comments.