Girls what would you name the last dick you had? Guys what would you name the last pussy you had?

Current dick I'm having I named him Hercules

1131

Most Helpful Guy

• tunnel of pleasure

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 30

• I don't overly emphasize the genitals there's simply so much more to sex. However Id refer to the last one as Layla because that sounds very feminine and I picture a petite girl when I hear that name and this girl was tiny and petite and suuuuper tight. It was also pink and pretty. It was shaped perfectly the lips were small and it was well defined not full of crevices (hard to explain) but it was beautiful I've never enjoyed eating pussy that much before.

• Tight garbage.

The pussy was good: tight
    The smell was strong: garbage

I literally didn't have time to do a teardrop. I went down and came right back up.

• Nemo x3

(Anyone who has ever seen Bleakhouse will know the significance of this name).

• Pearl cuz it kinda looked like a clam. Not complaining though, she was sweet.

• can't name but its start with Letter S and she was my girlfriend six years back Since then no girlfriend

• More from Guys
    25

What Girls Said 11