Some guy just asked me for a picture of my toes. is that a fetish or is he just weird?

420

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• He most likely has a foot fetish.
    I've been asked by a few men to send pictures of my feet and every one told me later that they had a foot fetish.

What Guys Said 19

• fetish. basically, if a guy asks for something that's more than a bland family portrait, it's probably sexual in some way. Although I have zero doubt there's absolutely a whole-family-fetish out there too, so basically you're never safe.

You know what.. just don't talk to guys unless you want them thinking sexual thoughts about you, and there you go - all mystery and problems solved! seriously though, that's not awful advice. It's pretty safe to assume that if they're asking for pictures of any kind then it's not so they can show their grandmother the pleasant lady they've been courting. So if you're uncomfortable with that reality, then just don't send pics at all. Voila!

• That sounds very much like he has a foot fetish... so put simply yes it is a fetish thing... that or he's really into nail art and you appear to him to be a nail art kind of person. (No it's not so weird for a guy to like nail art, when it's done well that stuff looks awesome).

• A bit of both. We all have our quirks. Do you like him otherwise?

• both! run! (with shoes on tight)

• It's a fetish

• Can I have a picture of your nose

• Could be a bit of bothπŸ˜‚

• Foot fetish probably

• And I personally see nothing wrong with it too much your a girl over age he's a guy he just wants his fetish satisfied and it's not like it's your body or face involved. In other words if you wanted a guy to spank you but he said no how would you feel.

• Another one of those strange foot fetishists?

• Yes foot fetish

• It would most likely be a fetish. You you can really say if you think it is weird. Just wondering, do you have cute toes?

• its a fetish. very odd one if i must say 😷

• both

• Foot fetish. Some dudes are weirdos

• yep a foot fetish

• usually if you take Care of your feet. you take care of everything else.

• Both. The fetish itself isn't weird, but the fact that he asked you for a pic is.

• So does that mean you have to crop out the rest of your foot? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• I only want to see your feet to make sure they are jacked up
    Might be a deal breaker if too ugly

What Girls Said 3

• It's both.

• fetish

• Toe fetish.