Sex on the plane?

Would you ever try to have sex on a commercial flight?Sex on the plane.?

• Yes - need to find someone to have sex with
    5%(1)9%(4)Vote14%(3)
  • Yes - worth the try
    48%(10)40%(17)Vote32%(7)
  • No - won't risk it/ not interested
    47%(10)51%(22)Vote54%(12)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I think the sex itself wouldn't be that great, but it would be a cool story anyway.

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't have sex on a plane but got a handjob under a blanket from a complete stranger

What Girls Said 4

• You mean like in coach? Or in the bathroom?

• In the restroom or on a passenger seat.

• Bathroom is cramped but I'd like to try it for the unique experience, Mike high club sort of thing. As long as it's clean lol
      Out in coach there are lots of people around, I'm not putting on a cabaret act lol

• You could do it in a private area.

• Have you SEEN the size of those bathrooms? I'm as thins as a tail and even I can't maneuver in there to take a shit let alone try to fuck with someone else in there

• One day I would love to try it.

• No! The bathrooms are gross

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah I'm game for it, if I'm sober I'll try to be discreet but if I'm lit, I would try to create turbulence lol

• If she was into it, I would like to be in control of a vibrator and see if she can hide the fact I'm trying to make her cum.

• I did this on an international flight, qutar air has slightly larger bathrooms. flight attendant rapped. on the door and told is towrap it up, there was a line... wife was mortified