What might be the reason that a guy refuses to get a handjob or blowjob?

Most Helpful Guy

• At your age it could be reason (if caught) to be beaten up by your parents or outcast a place to live by his, however rare that might be in these days.

My best guess with such limited details would be that his jock locker room experiences suggest to him that he has nothing to show off compared to others, even embarrassed + worries you might advertise all over school his small nature... if not lack of skills.

Once a guy is used to getting... I don;t know ANY that turn this down... unless they think they can parlay a reluctance to accept BJ/HJ into Vag sex, of course.

• I would be beaten up by my parents if they knew I had a relationship lmao

• 1. highly religious
      2. highly respectful of parents' wishes... I was when in HS and thus dodged a large bullet! She got my "friend" instead (preg)

Most Helpful Girl

• Well depending on where you live you might not be the age of consent so he's scared, he might be insecure, he might not be attracted to you, he might think you're going too fast, etc.

What Guys Said 23

• Two things I can think of is that he isn't fresh and clean and doesn't want to be funky when you play with the goods. The other is small penis fear. The should get over that because it's not going to change.

• He might have not washed, or he has a lot of hair down there that he wants to trim lol. Or he just might not want one, but this reason is rare.

• Nope none of these reason bc he walks around naked and he knows that I know he don't trim down there haha

• Hmm, this is a hard one, literally... Maybe he wanted that day to be just for you. He just wanted to please you that day and let you relax. It's a nice gesture.

• Yeah I guess yeah

• One possibility is that he might feel like he needs a shower and he hasn't been able to take one yet.

• He already has a job

• I would deny you I don't feel that stuff is ok before marriage it would take some work on my part especially if I like the girl

• He doesn't want a relationship.
    He doesn't want to show his privates.
    He doesn't want a BJ because there's a risk. (for you of for him)

• Hmmm. Maybe he is not fresh down there or is afraid of cumming too soon.

• Wants to lose his virginity during marriage probably.

• Penetration. We need penetration more than handjob or blowjob.

• i refuse if i thhink im not clean

• because of satisfaction ...

• He is not turned on by you. Next is he is not in the mood either because he is tired or sick.

• Not into you. Not in the mood.

• not into me wouldn't be the case bc he used to get a boner everytime I was around or made out with him haha

• Then he's not in the mood

• Yeah probably he was like "It is only to make love to you and nothing more" like forplay for him is just making out but the foreplay I receive is much more than just making out it is just a bit confusing to me... like he wants me to make me feel good but doesn't want anything back

• he don't want or is not in the mood

• not in the mood
    upset
    bad experience with you

• his dick might have evidence on it from another chick

• Did u have sex with him already?

• No we are both still virgin and also exes atm but I was wondering why

• if you just start kissing him with one/two glasses of wine in you already Its only way u' ll fuck him :)

• yeah true that

• either stupid or gay

• Super gay

• YOU HAVE TO DEEP THROAT

• In general, could be small penis, you know that Vienna sausage action. Otherone could be gay.

• He might feel he's not clean enough.

• Might not have taken bath that day

What Girls Said 7

• Afraid of being caught?
    No other details to improve your answers?

• Some guys don't like it.

• He is too shy, not ready or doesn't like you that way

• he doesn't want you to judge his dick most likely

• if its they forat time n he is self conscious about the size of penis especially if she pretty n a high commodity

• Maybe he didn't take a shower, wasn't in the mood, or he doesn't like it

• these are perverted unatural acts to theists. he can be a christian.

• Well his mom is really Christian he told me he really wasn't that Christian but I am Christian too

• well super conservative ones, consider every other act than missionary vaginal sex, a perversion.

• I can understand that but he isn't like that haha I know by the way he acts and tells me what he craves