What do you guys think what matters the most penis size or stamina?

Most Helpful Girl

• Stamina - but they have to still be good in bed. The size is definitely nice, but I don't need a guy that's huge. I just need a guy who can last a while in bed and know how to make it worth my time.

What Girls Said 7

• I mean, stamina if they can't go for ten minutes. But for some reason guys seem to think they need to last more than an hour, which is way too much. For the penis size, it only matters it's big enough that you can feel it (so not a shrimp size) and small enough so it doesn't hurt, so an average size is the best. The most important thing is what you do during sex, how you use your penis.

• Kinkiness. I'm into BDSM, Master/Slave, etc. It doesn't matter for size or stamina... just don't be a puss in the bed.

• some of both haha

• Stamina. It's all on how you use it and go with it.

• Stamina

• 2 inches penis cannot be used in in ways... at the time of sex it will do nothing... you cannot even feel that...
      if a guy has big size penis, he can take pills to increase his stamina

• well 5 can still do the job in my opinion lol

• I also think that 5 is good... because bigger hurts

• For me doesn't matter. I dated a guy with a big penis and small penis, but bigger sized penis hurt me a lot and not much fun, so I prefer small penis that last long. Doesn't hurt me, it feels great for a long time. Hahahahahaha and plus emotional connection is very important for me also

• what was his dick size? two inches? 😂

• I'm 5'3 and 118-120 lbs. I'm Asian so I have a petite body

• your height is good... my height is 5'8

• For me stamina, but it's nice to have a thick one sometimes.

• oh yes I have to agree

• where do you live?

• well I'm from India

What Guys Said 3

• Depends in the D is near avg. size.

5<7" and avg<5.25" girth... girth is more important than length... but it it's in that range... Stamina is More important.

The Whole Motion of the Ocean/how he uses it is BS... as they could always go to girl on top and she would be in control.

• I have NEVER found a girl that has enough stamina for me... ALL want to stop early do to feeling sore.

• A Poll done in Cosmo magazine asked 2,500 girls and 20 mins of sex (excluding foreplay) was the Ideal length of time.

• Dressing up in a crotchless Batman costume is clearly the obvious answer here ;p

• Possibly some of both. I mean I would think a guy with a 1 inch dick that could go for hours wouldn't be as nice as 6 inch dick that could go for say 20 minutes