Nudes! nobody is ever gonna like me?

I was talking to this guy and he was so nice and calling me a cute and a few weeks later he asked for nudes and I sent them (I've never sent nudes before) I did it cause I thought he liked me... now I feel stupid because I realized he used me and still is... I feel so stupid! I feel like no one is ever gonna love me.

925

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't think that you know all men based on one experience alone! I've been in ldr before and I've received nudes as well, which I've later deleted when we've broke up. I mean you can't really claim to "know guys" even after meeting 10-20 people, not to mention one single guy. You've made mistake but mistakes happen, now it's all up to you to grow up from the whole experience.
    Everyone deserves love so that's not an issue.

Most Helpful Girl

• You really need to work on your confidence. Men come and go, we all make mistakes. What matter is that you don't do them again and that you learn from them.
    But if I were you, my main worry would be that I sent nudes to someone that could sexually exploit me not that he doesn't "like" me.
    Also maybe you need to stop focusing on having a relationship and learn to better yourself because it seems like you have a lot of self conflicting issues you need to work out by yourself. Because if you keep having that negative mentality no one will ever want to have a friendship or romantic relationship with you.

Best of luck!

What Guys Said 24

• I'm gonna stop you right there... people will love you. If they don't they're idiots, and hypocrites.

I live by the policy that all people are idiots MYSELF INCLUDED. This means a couple things... 1. I am no better off than anyone else. I am equally flawed. 2. Everyone is able to, and likely will let you down at some point. Every body makes mistakes and does dumb stuff. 3. With those two things in mind, I can either accept the fact that everyone is going to make mistakes and thereby avoid being disappointed and hurt when people fail me or let me down... OR I can hold on to each of those things that people have done to hurt me or ways in which they've let me down and end up miserable because of it.

Basically, you made a mistake, and yeah it was stupid... but no one else can honestly say that they've not made mistakes or that they're better than you. (Well they can, but they're blinding themselves to their own faults). Point being... you made a mistake, but you're no better, and no worse than anyone else. You will continue to find people who love your throughout your life assuming you're honest with them and are willing to let them love you.

Besides that, you now have an opportunity; to learn from your mistake and grow from it, in both wisdom and discernment... or you can fail to learn from it and stumble back into it again and again. (I'd recommend the former). xD

I can't promise I have any great advice, or that I'll be of any great help, but I'm willing to talk if you ever feel the need :/ (I should have my account set to where you can message me whether or not I'm following you.

• You are not stupid! Some gals (and guys) send nudes and know that there may be no relationship involved. It is just a bit of sexual playing, like getting felt up by a boyfriend. If that relationship fails you move on to another guy, hoping for better. But you do not get down on yourself and think you are stupid for it. And believe me, guys are going to be interested in you and some of them will love you. What you did will really not make any difference to the guys who recognize your beauty, both external and internal, and want to enjoy your company and perhaps much more. Have confidence in yourself.

• I think you are really dumb never ever send your nudes on any social media are you crazy? she could do anything with that, some of you girls are just crazy..

• It's okay.. You learnt ur lesson.
    Not everyone is like the same one u hv encountered with...
    Never share nudes...
    Don't trust someone easily... Take time coz the one who are behind true you... Ready to give time to nurture ur relationship

• Just put it down to experience. Please never do it again. I know you won't! I hope he doesn't use them against you. I doubt it very much, so don't worry.

Most important thing? You are still loveable!

• If only I could earn 1euro from every girly rant on gag, whining how she is ugly and will never get a boyfriend.

• That’s shitty behaviour on his part and you shouldn’t feel stupid for putting your trust in somebody.
    Ask him to delete the photos; if he has any respect he’ll know it’s the right thing to do.

Is there a reason that you feel that you should be in love right now? If you’re age is to be believed, then you are still relatively young and have a whole lot of time to find somebody that deserves you.

• Because you sent nudes that means everyone automatically is never going to like you in a romantic way?

• Learn from the mistake instead thinking of negatively, be more positive

• Tell them that you don't send nudes

• dont think like that.

• never sends nudes girl till u been dating for 1 year or more

• Take this as a lesson x

• Take it as a lesson

• My head hurts

• What's done is done. The only thing you can do now is learn from it.

• Classic

• Well now you will be aware

• you'll find a guy who will see past it and fall in love with you. don't worry.

• virgin does not depend on body it purely depend on your soul and how good you soul is.

• don't be hard on yourself

• I'm sorry, that really sucks. ☹️

• what parts of your body were your nudes showing off

• I'm sorry

• I also felt stupid after sending nudes. It is common.

Maybe you should be honest and tell him you hoped it was different.

• shit happens...

What Girls Said 8

• This is like my life every day. Getting pressured into nudes and sending them cause I wanna make them happy & yet its another dude just playin. Fuicking sucks :(

• someone will totally love you, but its always the nice shy guys that are too quiet to approach us that we end up overlooking for players are fuckboys, just hang in there, and at least you learned from your mistake :)

• nah there will be a guy who really loves you😊 on part of the nudes, lesson llearned the hard way. next time you ander, want me nude code and take it off

• sorry for how you feel
    next time don't repeat the same mistake

• I hope you didn't show your face, just never do it again if a guy asks.

• when you say talking is that online only?

• I asked him if he likes me he wouldn't care about me sending or not and he said I don't I just wanna see your everything and so I did it :/

• maybe he does want to talk to you tho he sounds very confusing and indifferent at the same time

• Stop sending nudes then girl

• It's okay, just take this as a learning experience. Guys come and go, so at least for the future you know what to do and what no to do. This sounds stupid but as a girl, I have this 90 day rule where I don't send nudes or have sex with a guy until I get to really know him until 90 days have at least passed. Typically, the quicker you send nudes and rush into sexual activities, the more they view you as "easy." If you don't want guy to think that, then just straight up say no for the future.

• Also, if you do send nudes in the future, just leave your face out of it.