British men, how short is too short for a girl to be for you?

Anonymous
I am only 5'2", and the worse is I am native Swedish :D According to my 22 year old experience with Swedish men, http://i.imgur.com/G9ddGmx.jpg this girl represents majority of them. They have a STRONG PREFERENCE for tall girls, I mean min 4-5in taller than average girl, even taller than them. I may be ridiculously short for Swedish girl but many of my friends who are around 5'7" (an in taller than average swedish girl) got rejection from guys for being too short so I can say short men in other countries are equivalent of short girl in sweden maybe
I live in UK for 3 years and for British men? It seems they are more masculine than Swedish men and hardly think height is a deal breaker. Even I met many British men who like girls under average height (which is considered like a freak fetish in Sweden)
What do you British men think about that? Are short girls well appreciated in Sweden? I think I am still under average in UK haha
7
0