Do you watch "porn" because of the action or you find the actors sexually attractive?

• I find the actors attractive
  • I watch it for the action
  • I watch it for both the action and attractive looks
    Vote C
  • I watch porn for other reasons
    Vote D

337

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say both. I have a hard time watching porn when I don't find the actors attractive.

What Guys Said 36

• Interesting question. Curious why you ask? I watch porn that has women in it that I find attractive. Some funny responses below. I might add that most of the gonzo porn really is in bad taste. I am not into abuse of women. I prefer porn from Europe or made by female directors.

• both. Sometimes I just watch it because I really love the way she looks, sometimes I watch stuff with girls who aren't 100% my type just because of what they do (but she needs to be at least somewhat attractive, not watching porn with people I find ugly). Usually it's a bit of both

• The pizza delivery guys come down and knock on the door, the man and he's girlfriend opens the door and it's some super hot chick with a bra on. Mans some ugly fucker who's nothing but a pussy.

Pizza delivery guy says I'm taking your girl and punches the guy before putting a gun to he's head and breaking he's teeth. Kicks him out the door and takes the girl by the waist and throws her to the bed. The girl says what are you doing stop but 10 seconds later says come on lick my pussy and fuck my pussy.

But I don't watch it for the action or the sex, I watch because I love the dramatic irony that gets put into the films. The climax. The thrill. Knowing that girl is somebody's daughter.

But I only watch the ones where the guy doesn't come on the girl because I'm a feminist. He has to come on a tissue or else I report it as illegal and start a trend on twitter.

• Some of the most brilliant scripts are in porn
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ijihli14Wk

• i watch it for both usually. but i think the woman being attractive is just ever so slightly more important XD

• It's both for me. Some actors I like better than others, some I just love, and other turn me off instantly. Same goes for what they are doing.

• D. I prefer that the performers are attractive in an ordinary way, no extremes. I watch it mostly for the "how stuff works and what that looks like when it does" aspect. With few exceptions, I'm not interested unless there's a real money shot or certain evidence of it. I prefer a minimum of drama, yelping and grunting. Just get it done.

• i don't watch it. 😊

• I only watch porn if I don't get no action from a women longer than a month. To me Sex is something that a relationship should have at least 4 times a month. But I will tell you this, guys can think a lot clearly about the actual relationship when the women doesn't put out, cuddle, or show any type of affection.

• It's definitely the action for me. But I masturbate more to pictures of girls I'm crushing on than porn.

• I don't watch porn

• don't think this question is for me lol

• I watch it to get ideas

• Both. Sexually attractive babes doing action.

• Def not for action or acting almost excusively bevause they are attractive

• I manly watch for the action. I just like seeing people get off

• Both but it is only an enhancement for self pleasure as I don't just watch it all the time!

• Its just because of there actions and the expressions and moaning of girls

• I like finding new tings to try...

• Both, I like "normal" women too and watch less porn these days anyway

• Action with the looks definitely does wonders for me lol

• I don't watch porn
    Never

• I watch it when I want sex but can't conveniently get it.

• I watch those because for they expressions and for self feeling imagination

• Mainly for the action. I prefer home made, more real.

• What exactly did you analyze?

• I love to just watch porn, I love watching myself get long and hard to be honest.

• Good plot and scripting

• tbh I crush on 2 porn actresses even before they got in to that industry (Seen their amateur stuff)

• i watch porn to sexually satisfy myself.!

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 2

• I put other because I don't watch it, I was just curious about the answers

• I watched porn for research purposes, to analyze something.