What do you like a girl to do during sex?

Do you like it when she likes her. Hair pulled a bit? If she moans? Back scratching, missionary, doggy, kissing her, touching her, her touching herself? Giving you head? What?

338

Most Helpful Guy

• All of the above. I am all about her reactions and her participation. The most important and desirable thing a girl can be in bed is ENTHUSIASTIC. Guys want to feel sexually desired and the want to know they are pleasuring her.

Obviously, if we aren't, you shouldn't fake it, but if we are making you feel good, we don't want you to hold back in expressing your feelings of pleasure.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• back scratching, hair pulling, is all over played and boring. Everyone does that for show. Nothing unique about it

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE