What do you like a girl to do during sex?

Do you like it when she likes her. Hair pulled a bit? If she moans? Back scratching, missionary, doggy, kissing her, touching her, her touching herself? Giving you head? What?

338

Most Helpful Guy

• All of the above. I am all about her reactions and her participation. The most important and desirable thing a girl can be in bed is ENTHUSIASTIC. Guys want to feel sexually desired and the want to know they are pleasuring her.

Obviously, if we aren't, you shouldn't fake it, but if we are making you feel good, we don't want you to hold back in expressing your feelings of pleasure.

Most Helpful Girl

• back scratching, hair pulling, is all over played and boring. Everyone does that for show. Nothing unique about it

What Guys Said 37

• Most guys want a girl who moans because we want to know that what we are doing is getting her aroused. Aside from that, guys are different. Ask him what he wants. Is he too shy to tell you?

• Talking like she is actually there. Its cool having crazy sex but being normal is right. Girls are known to be boring and plain. a lot of time naked and sensuality without using the pen and vasal allows a lot of maturity in sex

• A woman that will do whatever it takes or whatever I want to feel good but she also ain't scared to to make me do what she wants. A submissive woman that can also be dominant when she wants. Keeps things far from boring.

• Most important to me is that we both can relax and enjoy as well as trust each other fully.
    If thats given i am open for a lot of things, like soft bondage, outdoor, on car and other experiments 😉...

• Call me grandpah

• Moaning is always great. If used sparingly, using my name in the bedroom is like instant-love. Doing stuff without me having to ask (i. e. she decides we are switching positions) is good, giving head is always great though not really a thing that happens once I've out a condom on (no one wants to choke on latex). If she grabs her own breasts that's always pretty hot.

And lip biting is always an A+ in my book.

• I'm always embarrassed to say the guys name out of fear of sounding stupid but for the first time the guy I'm seeing said my name like Really sexy in my ear and it turned me on soo much. Maybe means he wants me to do it back?

• Sure. I don't see why he would mind.

• Lol guys don't care. The only thing that's really a deal breaker for some dudes is slipping a digit in the star fish... That makes things weird

• Lol wtf? Like.. if she wants your dick in her ass?

• OH lol.. yes. That sounds nasty.

• Lmfao yea it makes shit really weird

• I like bending her over with her back arched and putting it inside her and grabbing her tits with my right hand and her hair with my left while she moans and calls me daddy

• As long has she can tell me what she likes or at least show she like/ unlikes what I am doing... we would have a great time... I mean just to have mutual communication... I would try all of them if she likes them

• Moaning heavily and giving superb blowjob.

• Cum n queef n cum n queef n pee. That is everything!

• When she allows herself to be completely immersed in it and her body gives clear signals about what works for her

• If I'm on top then I love it when she wraps her legs really tightly around my waist and bits my lip.

• Enjoy herself!

• join me.

• I like everything as long is genuine and passionate.

• Moaning, kissing, playing with her hair, sucking your finger

• To be herself and losen up so words won't be needed to express joy or dislike.

• The lost is long

• Swallowing

• Everything. Like from anal to bloodletting and watersports. Frankly I find life to short to miss anything so. It's all hot with the right girl

• Blood letting? What is that lol

• Blob?
      Their on like?
      But it ain't the same?
      Please write in English full sentences. I would like to understand what you are trying to say...

• It is English. I am English lmao. Yeah and no it's not the same. Real blood is different to menstrual blood

• Talk dirty

• Women like men on her cuddling kissing while moving in and out for long giving her 3-5 orgasms in one go.

• Spoon or cuddle 😂

• All possible positions like

• normal life

• All of the above and eating her out too

• Im kinda a freak so freaj things lol

• ad mee

• I like her to tell me, in explicit detail, all about every one out of her 99 previous partners!

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 2

• I love it when she gives me oral.

• i like it when she hugs me and when she moans and wriggles