How soon is to soon to have sex with a guy?

536

Most Helpful Guy

• In my opinion you can have it whenever! I remember I met my girlfriend on Tinder. And we talked for a bit and we decided to meet up after about 3 or 4 days of talking... within 5 minutes of meeting her in real life, I was inside her. You can call her a slut or me a fuckboy or whatever, but on my opinion if you both want it... who cares?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what you want, and what kind of people you are. Some people take sex really seriously, others more casually. There are no rules.

I slept with my SO on date 3. Hell did not rain down on me, nor did he think I'm an easy sluzz. We were attracted to eachother, and had a bloody good time.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Ok so the reason I asked this question is because I have already been on two dates with this guy but on a casual basis. We are getting to know each other and aren't in a comitted relationship. But we have so much tension and a connection between us because we mever run out of things to say and we do sext sometimes now. Last time we hung out I had the hottest makeout session with a lot of groping. I dunno how much longer I can hold off so I am glad I got your perspective on this. That there aren't really any rules per say.

• It was kind of similar for me and my SO. The connection was so deep, but it was so casual. Second date had 2 intense make out sessions and on the 3rd I was like "fuck it, I want this!"