How soon is to soon to have sex with a guy?

536

Most Helpful Guy

• In my opinion you can have it whenever! I remember I met my girlfriend on Tinder. And we talked for a bit and we decided to meet up after about 3 or 4 days of talking... within 5 minutes of meeting her in real life, I was inside her. You can call her a slut or me a fuckboy or whatever, but on my opinion if you both want it... who cares?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what you want, and what kind of people you are. Some people take sex really seriously, others more casually. There are no rules.

I slept with my SO on date 3. Hell did not rain down on me, nor did he think I'm an easy sluzz. We were attracted to eachother, and had a bloody good time.

• Ok so the reason I asked this question is because I have already been on two dates with this guy but on a casual basis. We are getting to know each other and aren't in a comitted relationship. But we have so much tension and a connection between us because we mever run out of things to say and we do sext sometimes now. Last time we hung out I had the hottest makeout session with a lot of groping. I dunno how much longer I can hold off so I am glad I got your perspective on this. That there aren't really any rules per say.

• It was kind of similar for me and my SO. The connection was so deep, but it was so casual. Second date had 2 intense make out sessions and on the 3rd I was like "fuck it, I want this!"

What Guys Said 35

• Before you are intimately connected. Know each others plans and goals. I would recommend waiting for marriage being the best option.

Good rule of thumb, not in 3 dates, not in a month. Make sure you have a good stable relationship and hopefully are getting married.

• Depends on your guy, some guys make girls regret being that giving. If you feel you want to I think you should but you know how most guys are maybe he'll be different.

• When you feel comfortable doing so.

• It's your choice and your body so just do it when you want.

• Whenever you want to. But... be careful with a few things.

1: pregnancy and STD's.

2: Sex creates a bond between people. There are a lot of people in disfunctional relationships that could and should have ended way sooner, but the sex keeps them together. I'l leave it up to you if that's a good thing or not.

• i'd say, whatever float's your boat

• What soon shmoon. You want it, you have it. It's your vagina. Be the Queen girl.

• 3 hours.

• you should do it whenever you both feel ready. there is no minimum amount of time you should wait.

but of course, if you let him wait a bit, the chance that he isn't only interested in getting into your pants increases

• When you jump into the bed with him without even knowing his name or favorite food. Happened kinda often you know.

• Assuming you feel is too soon is too soon. If you feel it's not, it's not. Don't let him pressure you but don't make yourself wait if YOU don't want to

• I dont think its too soon as long as we get to know each other a bit more which is pretty soon. I really dont wanna wait at all. I just dont wanna seem sleazy.

• Whenever you're both ready, you're ready, and there's nothing sleazy about it

• Just one date...

• Day 1... is to soon... The longer u hold out the more he will respect you... Remember that is his goal... dont make it easy

• Too soon is when he gets off too quickly, lol.

• Any girl that is cool with me fucking her within the first 3 dates i lose respect for and assume she's a whore.

• But its no reflection of your character?

• Does it justify you when you are not attracted to a dude becuase he's too short or he's voice is too pitched?

• Nope. In fact I never not ever not liked a guy due to his height. In fact there was this guy I used to hit on before I found out he was taken. He was actually barely even my height. Im 5'2 and he was 5'1. Also a guys voice never bothered me either. Ivw been attracted to guys with weird voices. Im not your typical girl. And I will never be. I prefer to be above average society norms and standards because I know Im better that thay

• It's never too soon but at least ask in his name first

• It would be nice to first know what you actually look like is your spring name have anything to do with you and how you look , Do you have big titties or what your picture looks like it could be possible so tell me about your titties?

• 1 min to infinity depending on your conscience

• Not before 3 dates. Have a standard for yourself

• the second date.. everyone knows the third date is the sex date

• Don't set a timeline or expectation. Just let things happen if they do.

• *too

• lol, and also, why in the world didn't she allow anonymous for this.. i mean, it's not even like we're admitting something embarrassing, so, why not allow anonymous for this?

• Whenever it feels right between you both 😊

• Before he wakes up to enjoy it.

• Before marriage

• After 5 mins lol

• Its depending on understanding each other and open mind

• never too soon

• As soon as the physical, emotional and intellectual tension overcomes the question.

• Depends on the occasion is it serious or not? Do you want it to be serious or not?

• Heilige sex

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 4

• You should wait at least a month, maybe longer.

• First date, after that they can't say that you slept with them on the first date lol

• A month or two...

• Sex at first sight

• I don't know about that i had sex with a girl at first site and we are currently still together nkw

• Friends with benefits, eh?

• nah it was a one time thing she stayed in a different city so even if we wanted to we didn't get to see each other that much