Would you marry a 28yr old woman who slept with 20 men?

• Yes
  • No

1035

Most Helpful Girl

• No, if a girl is a marriage material then the guy should be marriage material too,

thats doesn't differ the other way of that. Men who sleep with many woman, doesn't deserve a woman who's keeping herself for a type of guy...

Unless she disregards and accept that fact, then why not

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• My parents' age difference is about 10 years. I don't see them as being fucked up people. When push comes to shove, age is just a number. 9 years is a difference, but there is still a relatable subjects between them I'm sure. Also, why is 20 viewed as so young compared to a 28 year old? You're both adults. One has just lived a little longer. What I find important is common ground and understanding, not age. The only time age is relevant is if it is someone of an illegal age compared to the other person. Or the age gap is of a degree that you have no common ground between you two perhaps. Then it's something different all together.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE