Would you marry a 28yr old woman who slept with 20 men?

• Yes
  • No

1035

Most Helpful Girl

• No, if a girl is a marriage material then the guy should be marriage material too,

thats doesn't differ the other way of that. Men who sleep with many woman, doesn't deserve a woman who's keeping herself for a type of guy...

Unless she disregards and accept that fact, then why not

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a chance in hell. That pretty much throws up every red flag possible. Not marriage material, period.

What Girls Said 9

• Well I wouldn't marry anyone. But If I were a guy I'd marry a woman no matter how many partners she had. I'm happy to see most guys still would. A person's past is just that. PAST! I think it would be silly for a person to not spend there life with another if things were good and their only flaw to them is they had several lovers. I'd be with a porn star if we clicked that good.

• Hahaha noooo way make sure she gets tested 😂

• Moot point... I'm not going to marry a 28-year-old woman period!

• I think that by that age I will have slept with a lot more than 20 men.

• Like, in a gang bang, or?

• if you love her and she's faithful why not?

• As long as she hasn't married the 20 men and is faithful.

• No I wouldn't marry a 28 year old to young.

• Most would like it or not. As long as they are clean and are faithful while in a relationship. Who cares really?

What Guys Said 34

• My parents' age difference is about 10 years. I don't see them as being fucked up people. When push comes to shove, age is just a number. 9 years is a difference, but there is still a relatable subjects between them I'm sure. Also, why is 20 viewed as so young compared to a 28 year old? You're both adults. One has just lived a little longer. What I find important is common ground and understanding, not age. The only time age is relevant is if it is someone of an illegal age compared to the other person. Or the age gap is of a degree that you have no common ground between you two perhaps. Then it's something different all together.

• Not knowingly

• You should date for two years, then live together for another 2 years, so you have been together for at least 4 years. In that time you have totally fallen in love with each other, trust and respect each other, and are totally exclusive to each other. She is a good person and great life partner who has a career and makes good money. She is devoted you and committed to you, yes, could be possible.

• No..

• Nope that's never going to happen at all. Because I know better than to be with a woman who has had 20 partners. Besides I'm not ready to date any woman yet no matter what age the woman is.

• I would marry a former prostitute if the sex was good and we got along. Sexual history means nothing to me.

• Too old for starting a proper family
    and
    the stats on sexual partners make a divorce highly likely.

No, i don't consider a woman like that to be marriage material.

• Nope.

• No..

• Nope.

• Lol not a chance

• Yeah I would cos I'm not a prude and I'm accepting and not judgmental, people have a past.. I sure most of the people commenting and voting all have whiter than white lives with no skeletons in the closet.

• Only if she agrees to an open marriage and a prenup, there is no way in hell i would take her seriously if she says she wants a monogamous relationship.

• Noway!

• Yes. If this was a few years ago, I would have said no. However, it really doesn't matter to me at this point. Just make sure you are 100% clean (no STDs) and we are good to go.

• Dudes who are disliking this are butt hurt they can't get laid. I had 7 different sexual partners last year. Before that 3 and the year before that 0.

It doesn't matter.

• I would NOT marry a 28 yr old woman, even if she's a virgin: way too young for me.

• Nope, can't carry the burden

• Of course. Why would the amount of people she's had sex with change anything about our relationship or plans together?

• Flip side to the blokes. Reckon they've slept with 20 women by the time they're 28.
    Thats not exactly a big number to be concerned about... If you're happy, what does it matter? Chances are she knows what she wants, how she wants it, and how to achieve it

• If I love her its okay by me provided she won't sex them again cos everyone has some past , will see that as her past and move on , give treat her well both financially and sexually

• Depends

• I would if she got an STD test, and knows that I'm the person she wants to be with.

• OMG no

• Yes I would. The number alone isn't that important

• I think most women this age had more guys

• Sure, why not?

• Yeah

• As long as she is faithful, has no kids and no stds, why not

• Yes, , ( if it was a guy with that number, it's rather low)

• If she admits 20 its probably more like 70-100.
    Who cares how many guys she had. Wanna freak in bed? No girl is being born a freak in sheets she can only become one... practicing a lot. P. s answer is yes... if i am like 40

• More from Guys
    4