Are men attracted to women with abs?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I don't mind. Fit women are very sexy. But, at the moment, my body isn't as fit as it used to be, in that my abs aren't chiseled as when I was in high school or college. So a woman with rock hardness won't probably be interested in me anyhow.

In fact, that's usually what happens with people who are tremendously fit. They have to expect that the majority of men that will go after them are the ones that are tremendously fit as well. If not, they are usually really wimpy and love to be treated like the "pet" or they are rich or very confident to be able to feel fine being seen with someone very fit and not feel judged themselves. Personally, because I was very fit and I know I could probably get to that point again, I wouldn't mind being with someone that is tremendously fit. I'm not that far off anyhow, just need a trim here and there.

Anyhow, you also have to consider, that you probably put in a heck of a lot of time in your fitness regime, workouts and nutrition. Not too many, that aren't extremely fit as yourself aren't really of the same dedication to fitness. This may be due to their lifestyle and time has changed in such a way that they aren't as dedicated or can't find the time to be that dedicated to that level of fitness. I guess we should all be wanting to and trying our best to be at the optimal fitness level. But alas, some points in life don't allow this to be easy for some of us.

What Guys Said 26

• Well - considering that a woman who doesn't possess abdominal muscles must have some very critical health problems, I'd have to say I am fine with it.

• I would go with her and besides her body fat is so low she has a much less chance of getting pregnant.

• i m in.. is she flexible?

• From flat to ripped abs, everything is deemed attractive by me.

• There are so many reasons of attraction for guys other than abs!!!

• I love a flat stomache or even a bit of 4/6 pack showing, but if you have a hardcore 6/8 pack that could grate cheese it's a different story.

• Flat or prominent abs are hot

• Very, very slight abs are incredibly hot. Anything more is a turn off.

• I like abs on a girl, shows dedication to working out.

• Yes, ABSolutely! xD

• Depends on what you really mean by "abs". A thin outline? I'd take it, and it even looks quite sexy. Actual developed thick core muscles? I'm sorry, I can't.

• Men are attracted to women with anything 😂😂😂😂

• Yeah, women look good with a well tonned body and abs. But, some guys find it too manly.

• I prefer chubby women but sure.

• No honestly not really. But there's a difference between slighy "abs" and abs

• Yes it makes girls look better

• Of course.

• Yes yes yes

• Nope

• Depends on how defined? Most of the time it is sexy

• Yessssss

• Omg yes

• Yes. As long as she's not full blown bodybuilder

• Tbh... I don't care.. I like a fit girl... Like idc about abs tho...

• Heck no hahahaha

• It's personal preference, they're a real turn on in my opinion

What Girls Said 3

• I mean... I personally don't think it's super necessary but i mean its good if they do have them too lol

• not a six pack. thats disgusting.

but a flat, toned stomach maybe with that vertical line is nice

• I believe some are.