What do you think about this situation?

My daughter is becoming bi-curious a dog being with another female. She is still a virgin and I'm happy for her because I lost mine at 14. I caught her masturbating and the dry humping the couch. Should I get her a vibrator? I got my first one for my 14th birthday. I won't say by who but he took my virginity. Should I help out my daughter and teach her things or is it wrong?What do you think about this situation??

1013

Most Helpful Guy

• You should buy her a vibrator only if you wish to go to jail.

She is below the age of consent, and that includes her mother.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how old she is on what you should do. If she’s in high school then yes you should at least make her aware of her curiosity, hormones, etc. so she can have more of an understanding. Buying her a vibratior is your choice because regardless, she may or may not have sex with someone. It’s going to be up to her and when she’s ready... unless something unfortunate happens if you know what I mean. Coming from someone who’s “curiosity” peaked in elementary school... it’s inevitable. I could’ve been considered bisexual back then because I was mostly into seeing other girls kissing and stuff. I even started humping on things and still do to achieve orgasm. kissed a few girls and guys back then because they were curious as well. Grew up, got in high school and obviously it was a sex filled world. Peer pressure, Temptation, etc. Wanted to have sex a few times for the wrong reasons but eventually came to my senses and it didn’t happen. Some things did happen where I can only be thankful it didn’t go any further but despite all this, I didn’t lose my virginity until I was 18 and it was because it was what I wanted. Lot of people had sex before high school. Some people have babies before graduating. Point is, no matter if you teach her or not, she will do what she wants. Nonetheless, you definitely should put her on birth control once she starts having sex and make sure she knows about the possibilities having sex brings. Babies, stds , etc

What Guys Said 12

• So, you're 26. Is your daughter about age 10?

• Hold it. Your G@G age is only 26?

• A vibrator probably wouldn't be bad

• Either buy her a vibrator or teach her yourself since she's bicurious :)

• By all means - it helps keep her safe and allows her to enjoy herself,

• Christ ño

• Im bi and enjoy it very much

• I'd say start slow and dont be awkward bout it

• Just be there to listen and share your experience

• I told her that I'm here for her and we can talk about anything including sex. I enjoyed my experiences

• show her the way, you can help her learn the right way

• How old is she? You're only 26?
    I can see getting her a vibe and answering any questions she has. I'd rather see a mom be over involved than be like eww that's weird, and the daughter is off having sex with anyone she can get her hands on

• She is 16 and I'm 34. I think I will get her a vibrator and show her how to use it and answer all her questions. Better me than a stranger

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• It’s up to you. It can definitely make kids feel weird to receive a sex-related object from a parent, so you should ask her if that’s the kind of openness you two have in your relationship. It’s not wrong, 14 is around the age most kids are fully aware of masturbation and sexual pleasure.

• What the fuck.

• ... no. No to this whole question. No to giving a minor a vibrator in any situation. No to that picture. No to 26 year olds having 14 year old daughters. No to mothers catching daughters masturbating and NOOO to humping couches.

• You should be open with her and ask her if she has any questions. And ask her if she wants a vibe explain to her that it will make everything she is doing easier

• my mom & I both have high sex drives and when she noticed I take after her she got me a small rabbit and showed me stuff so I wouldn't want to jump every guy/girl I met lol

• Everything about this made me cringe.

• You should help her, I know I would really aappreciate it if my mom did that for me

• I think you just ask her to keep it in her bedroom, and encourage her to ask questions. Talk to her about asking to be put on BC before she gets busy with a man.

A good site for her to learn more about stuff is www.dodsonandross.com and It's very masturbation positive.

1 private opinion(s)