Does this dude deserve to die in your eyes?

Andrew is 13 years old. He goes to church every Sunday and loves God. Andrew reads the bible daily and him and his family are christians. One day Andrew meets a 17 year old boy named Dustin. Him and his parents meets Dustin's foster parents and get to know each other more. Their families become good friends and often leave Dustin in the care of Andrew. One day Dustin and Andrew decide to play a video game. Dustin gets a bo*ner and Andrew notices. Dustin smirks and pulls his pants down. He asks Andrew if he's ever seen a **** up close before. Alex says no and feels scared. Dustin also tells Andrew that he wears panties and wears makeup. Andrews parents come and he leaves. That night, Andrew thinks about Dustin's **** and he gets hard at the thought of Dustin naked.

Andrew feels disgusted and guilty. He thinks he's evil and that God will send him to hell. The next day Dustin and Andrew hang out again. Dustin pulls his pants down and exposes himself again. He starts to jerk off and tries to get Andrew to take off his clothes. Andrew gets scared and runs away. Andrew looks at gay male porn online, gets turned on. Andrew is terrrlfed, confused and thinks he's going to hell because he's gay. Does Dustin deserve to die?

• Yes Dustin deserves to die
  • No, Dustin doesn't deserve to die

1710

Most Helpful Guy

• no he doesn't deserve to die because homosexuality is not a problem, being gay is not a choice and thus not a problem, GOD is a fictional character and the simple fact that not following his rules makes you go to endless torture shows how much of a lying sack of shit he is. "I am love" MY ASS. Let dustin and Alex have all the fun in the world

Most Helpful Girl

• " Dustin smirks and pulls his pants down. He asks Andrew if he's ever seen a **** up close before. Alex says no and feels scared"
    Whos Alex?

What Guys Said 9

• I don't believe he should die. Yes, what Dustin did should have consequences death isn't what he deserves. Dustin could have been acting out on things that could have possibly happened to him. And he helped Andrew discover who he is as a person. Being gay is a birth trait. Other mammals show signs of being homosexual.

• All your characters deserve to die

• He did nothing that causes him to deserve to die. What the Creator does with him after he does is above my pay grade. As at this writing, who ARE you 24%?

• Didn't even read it; unless "this dude" is a murderer in the first degree, the answer is "no."

• Kids experiment. That just happens.

• I find it concerning that people thing the issue is that he's a fag and not the fact he's clearly a paedophile

• oh no 😢

• And this is why the new generation are already fucked

• That's funny, there's so many kids at my school who are worse off than me. ( not looks wise because I believe that on average most women look better than me but I mean kids who are actual crimeals

• I have no clue what you're talking about

• clearly their both mentally fucked and hell bound

What Girls Said 16

• God and little Jesus doesn’t exist and he doesn’t deserve to die and no one deserves to die. And no one will come to hell or paradise.

• There's nothing wrong with exploring your sexuality but there's definitely something wrong with an older teen acting predatory towards a preteen. Find someone your own age because it sounds like that guy will pressure you into something.

• Why would anyone deserves to die for such thing.

• Dustin is sick and twisted and needs help. I'd whoop his ass for exposing himself to my son.

• No, he doesn't deserve to die. Being gay isn't a sin or anything like that and people shouldn't have to feel ashamed of themselves for they're sexuality. No one is going to hell for being gay because hell isn't real

• But should be punished

• No one deserves to be harm or killed because who/how /what they love or find sexural attractive, as long as no one else is harmed in doing so.

• Wtf? No one deserves to die based on their sexual orientation.
    Also so much to a loving God that sends you to hell for being who you are.

• No character here deserves death wtf

• This post is so riddled with incorrect grammar that I just stared at it. I don't give a fuck what happens, but you need English lessons.
    -not a native English speaker

• I do not think he deserves to die because he loves someone. He should confess him a transgender to his family.

• You're sick in the head

• He doesn't deserve to die but he deserves to be in jail.

• I really don't think death is the answer to harassment

• Kinda. Why would a 17 want to have a sexual contact with a 13? Why would anyone?

• 17 year old boys hit on 13 yo girls all the time, but when it's a 13 yo BOY he's hitting on he suddenly deserves to die? What's wrong with you?

• Wow someone's cocky. So your basically saying anyone in an innapropriate relationship deserves death. Your kinda psychotic.

• I know I am. Both for being cocky and psychotic. But guess what? It's not illegel.

• Hate to say it, but you seem to be fascinated by homosexuality. If that is the case, and you consider yourself of the Christian persuasion, you should know that it is alright if you are gay.