Guys would you have sex with?

Poll

• Someone that Has Experience and Tell me Why?
  • A Virgin and Tell me Why?

019

Most Helpful Guy

• Either. Being with a virgin can be very tender and extra special for her, and I derive a LOT of pleasure form pleasing the woman I'm with. I was with a virgin who had her first orgasm with me, and that was incredible and I enjoyed it immensely.

I've also been with an extremely experienced woman, the experience was totally different but still a lot of fun. Obviously she was better at stimulating my penis correctly, more forward and aggressive, etc.

It really doesn't matter. The only thing I could say was that with an experienced woman it can be more about the raw animal physicality of the sex, with a virgin it is a more tender, emotional experience.

What Guys Said 18

• Either but the experienced girl is going to be better but the virgin could become just as good if not better over time

• A virgin. Why would I choose a woman that has been drilled by another man over a woman who body is pure sexually?

• A Virgin and Tell me Why?

• None of them because I'm asexual and aromantic.

• I honestly find virginity a turnoff. I. would much rather have someone who knows what she wants.

• im a virgin, and i would prefer a virgin girl

• I prefer a virgin. Because I can teach her how I like to fuck her. How to suck my dick. To strip for me. And be my perfect little fuck toy

• Well I feel like id be unworthy to be here first time I don't deserve that or have the right to take that away unless we feel the same way

• Never not even if you begged me

• i like girls that look innocent but actually are little sluts so more cock she has had, the better

• I. would. pass on the virgin if I did not care. deeply for her

• Both.. id love to teach a virgin and I'd love someone with experience to show me a thing or two lol

• Virgin I like to experience firsts with girls ( I dont hook up so it would be a relationship)

• I am rather rough so I like a woman with a bit of experience

• I want a woman that knows what to do to because I like. To be spoiled like my woman

• both, depends on if i am really into her. it can be great both ways.

• I am a virgin that's why.

• With pornstars. .. they look amazing... With u. .. if u accept. 😂

What Girls Said 0