1 y

I think my boyfriend has a porn addiction, what do you think?

I first noticed his porn use about 10 months into us dating, i saw on his computer he had hundreds of photos and videos saved to his pc in designated folders such as 'ass' 'tits' and 'asian' just to name a few. His collection had some weird shit in it aswell like disney princess porn, family guy and my little pony. He collected them like pokemon cards. I was under the assumption that it was normal for guys to have porn and watch it so i let it slide. I thought that if i made a fuss he would lose interest in me and cheat, in my mind it was 'better he watches porn then the real thing' so i justified it even though i hated it.

A few more months pass and i saw he had saved links to a live cam. This is when i was no longer alright with being okay with it and i said he needs to stop. We were on the verge of breaking up and he deleted his whole collection. Looking back now there were times we couldnt have sex because he couldnt stay hard cos he had watched porn. So he deleted it all and said his done with it.

Fast forward a few more months, i casually ask him if his been watching. He said he hasn't for the past 2 weeks. I said prove it, show me your phone. I find out he had been downloading images to his phone. He seems deeply ashamed.

He said he has been looking at porn on his phone however he has not been masturbating to it for the past 6 months. He said he feels desensitized to it. I asked him why he looks at it then, he says just because his bored. He said his had a habit with porn since he was 13, and now his so desentsatized to it that he can't get turned on by it, he just looks as a habit. I think his brain is addicted to it and that he gains some type of stimulation from it.

A few days ago I went to have sex with him and he couldnt keep it up. I asked why, he said he slipped up and used porn before i came home. I was deeply disappointed. I think the porn use is affecting us. I think that if he didn't look at it at all, it would increase the intimacy between us.
1 y
He says that he doesn't see the women in the videos as human. Im worried this mind set may esculate to something else and that hell just go down spiralling to worse and worse shit
15
1