1 y

Why did he say friends with benefits isn't for him and he clearly was fine with it?

There is this guy I've been involved with for a couple of months and everything has been good all the way up until I said I need more people to chat with instead of waiting around for him to text back, and he said what's stopping you lol and today I told him how many msgs I got online and he says what's not to like, so a couple of weeks ago when we hooked up the condom busted and I took a home pregnancy test and it said positive. I told him and now he's all shook up, and wanting to not have sex with anyone. So we had an argument and came to a solution and we decided to just be friends and he told me how he likes me and he feels bad that he made me upset, so I asked if we could hookup again for one last time and yes because he loves making me feel good.
3
1