1 y

Girls, Threesomes?

Correct if im wrong
but FFM threesomes are fairly common (bi girls)
while MMF are fairly rare (bi boys)
while MFM (straight boys) are fairly common
but FMF (straight girls) are fairly rare
IT SEEMS to me that whenever more than 1 guy is involved in group sex.. ITS mostly a "Conquest of Brothers" type thing.. where they are doing the same girl, but they dont touch each other...
HOWEVER, when there is more than 1 female involved, there is often some sort of contact between the girls...
IS this because far more females fall under the category of "Bi, LGBT, Experimental" than males
or are females simply more comfortable with each other to the point that "Bi, Straight, Lesbian" terms dont really apply in the way it might for males? O. O

what do you think?
if you want a more in depth conversation about this.. lets pm.
PS! I will say I understand there is no actual statistical backing for this (let alone for the LGBT community in my other post.. it seems sexual experiences/sexual identity/orientation etc are all very difficult to statistically summarize)... this is just from my own experiences.. from what I've see.. from what I've heard
Girls, Threesomes?
8