1 y

What are ways to keep your relationship intimate / sexual with an extremely busy schedule?

I’ve been with my boyfriend for around 2.5 years; we live together and our sex life has always been kinky yet intimate. This fall, I started graduate school and managing it with Work has been difficult. My boyfriend has been supportive of me throughout everything but I feel like I haven’t been taking good enough care of him both sexually and emotionally. During the week, I don’t get home until around 8:45 pm; we cuddle and talk but I usually am too tired for sex and fall asleep early. On weekends, I spend most of my time studying but we usually go out for drinks / dinner and have sex afterwards.

My boyfriend hasn’t complained but he send me texts about doing more simple things together like “I just want to order takeout, take a warm bath with you and cuddle under our blankets naked.”

I always thank him for supporting me and always tell him that I love him. I just feel like he deserves better - he told me that it’s attractive that I’m driven and my program is 2 years but with long breaks

Suggestions on how to keep the sex and intimacy alive?
8
0