1 y

Is it really super very important not to be a virgin in life?

I just wonder Do your life change like 360% if you are not a virgin or you are just the same as if you are one? It is jsut a state of mind. I mean not to be a virgin is just the physical act of having sex for the first time, end of story it is not something that will make you change your identity or personality or the way you are just because you loose it or dont loose it. I mean after a woman looses her virginity regardless with whomever they loose it to, do they feel the same or different or what? In order for beign a virgin to be such a Huge deal for society? Loosing virginity is not a proof you love someone and you have to sacrifice your integrity over it that is dumb!! and a dumb idea just to "fit in" in society.

So if it won't change you as a person like your attitude, identity or personality what is the big deal if a ladyor a guy is stil one, regarldess the age they are Just because a woman likes a guy and viceversa do not necessarily means it is a and obligation or requirement you have to have sex just because you like a guy or a girl. It is the same as a person who do not like to drink alcohol (beers or other kind of liquors) just because you dont drink alcohol does not mean you can't have fun.

I know people who do not drink and they have the same fun as the ones who do drink and get drunk and they even have more fun as the ones who do drink because once you passed out from consuming lots of alcohol, the fun is over for you and the ridiculousness behavior starts to take over the person. Why being a virgin can be the same. You could still have fun, beign a witty person even if you are one. Being a virgin do not make a girl or a guy less of a person I wonder why some guys can't get this to their head. Sorry I said guys because the ones who look for more to get laid are the guys. I mean there are ladies who also think that and they enjoy sex very much of course but in % men are more in this case.
1 y
Some guys prefer virgins other guys do not I heard.

Im not talking here about loosing your virginity to your potential and future husband who you plan to form a family and be serious to each other that is a different story but for those who are just informally date, Friends, acquaitances.

There is an interesting adage that says " I think the concept of virginity was created by men who thought their penises were so important it changes who a woman is"
1 y
For instance I have a friend who is in her mid 40´s and she is a virgin, she has never had a boyfriend in her life much less dates and of course everyone who hears that for the first time is very surprised as it is rare in this century to find virgins at her age and people see her as odd not funny, jsut because of her sexual status so they get distant of her due to that. She recently started to like a guy around her age who is no V, and she is afraid, he may start to dislike her for that fact.
5
3