1 y

Why do a vast majority of women always shame men who aren't sexually experienced?

a while back during my teen days I remember a lot of women used to not just reject me but shame me for being sexually inexperience. they would tell me things like...

"oh I want a man with experience"

"oh you can't handle me!"

and the list goes on. even my female relatives used to do this to me, they used to pressure me to get a girlfriend ASAP and then would say that they were gonna introduced me to their friends and whatever but then they would back off and say things like...

"no not her she might be too experience for him"

"she might be too much for him!"

and once again the list goes on. but ironically I meet my ex a couple of years later who had 2-3 relationships before me and when I had sex with her it was my worst sexual experience as of yet. I remember she used to stop me every five seconds during intercourse and I wasn't even fully erected.

but anyways I want to know why exactly do women do this?
is this just another ego boost technique?
why can't they just have normal sex like human beings without putting so much expectations?
why can't they realize that sex is not a sport and anyone can do it?
4
7