1 y

Boyfriend says he is a virgin but he's to good for someone just starting to have sex right?

So I have been dating my boyfriend for 3 months now. Shortly into our relationship he revealed that he was a virgin and hadn't done much of anything. We waited and eventually decided to try stuff. Our first time we started with a blow job which he came very quick, followed by sex shortly afterwards with him cumming quickly again. All this I expected so no problem. Next time we try it goes much better but he still came early and we again had sex after a short rest and he came early but was much better. Yesterday we were both off and had his place all to ourselves so we had sex. But it was completely different this time. We had sex for 7 hours with him cumming 3 time throughout without really slowing down. It was the best I ever had but only his 3rd time. It just doesn't make sense to me. He then wanted to have sex again 2 hours later. So did he lie about being a virgin? Is he just a natural? Does he have a high sex drive that makes him like that? Did I like awaken his sex drive or something somehow? I'm just worried he lied to me but I don't think he would.
7
2