1 y

At school I touched a girls boobs accidentally twice and stalemated my my hands rubbing against her tits and she giggled , what does that mean?

So i was at school , doing my work causally , then this girl who "i think likes me stole my pen purposely to get my attention. I then tried to get the pen back with one hand , but used to two , i was easily pulling my pen back until she started using two hands. This made me be pulled towards her , touching both of her boobs twice and afterwards when i regained control , it was a stalemate between her tits. She laughed and giggled a bit and gave up. Furthermore one of her friends said we should be a couple , she didn't say anything but smiled. Do you think she likes me and what would you of done in my position?
8
8