1 y

Just my fucking luck... I'ma idiot and need advice?

Soooo Thursday night- Saturday me and my boyfriend decided to have a special weekend and it was basically sex galore but we planned it 2 weeks in advance I attempted to get BC but was told I would have to wait a month and get a pap firstSo my boyfriend said ok well just get a plan b after LIKE A DUMB ASS I AGREED 🀦 AND LET THIS MAN CUM INSIDE OF ME AT LEAST 6XS... On Saturday we decided to order Chinese and they over drew $100 for $30 of foooooood WTF and said the money should be back in 2-3 business days (because I'm saving Money to rent a nice big house I moved in with my family limit my self to$100 a week for bs I have a 2 bank account 1 I have full access to and the other is a account my mom has parcel control and has to approve withdraws) So I don't have the money for plan b and because my boyfriend also moved back in with family to save and just started a new job that's not paying him for training and then gave him a week in the hold not counting training. his first paycheck wasn't arriving till Monday... Soooo my boyfriend sold some of his shit so he could pay for the plan b... it took me 3hrs to find a store near me that had some unstick and Being that since we moved in with family we live a hr apart now he PayPaled me the money... PAY PAL SAID 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS FOR ME TO HAVE THE MONEY PUT ON MY CARD SAID THIS AS I WAS AT THE REGISTER KILL ME NOW THIS WAS ALREADY DAY 4 BY Sunday NOW ITS Monday MY boyfriend SAYS IT NO POINT I SHOULD WAIT TILL I'M SUPPOSED TO GET MY PERIODI know I'm a idiot but I really need advice because I was and still am ovulating I'm scared I grew up in foster care and just reconnected with my family and I understand why I was removed as a kid this house is dangerous but I don't have any where to go and I know if I am pregnant I'll be instantly put out
1 y
Women opinion preferred since men don't really know what the hell goes on with woman's body
4
1