Please be honest who thinks I am ugly and unattractive?

I want to know the truth need someones honest opinion

My boyfriend is online doing dating sites and stuff i try to be pretty but i guess i can't help need honesty am i ugly Please be honest who thinks i am ugly and unattractive?Please be honest who thinks i am ugly and unattractive?

429

Most Helpful Guy

• Boyfriend is obviously a complete wacko nut case. Why somebody with your looks would even consider putting up with that is beyond me, Quite honestly you shouldn't feel the need to "try" to be pretty, you simply should always be to the one that loves you, and furthermore, you seem to be a natural at it.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are gorgeous. If your boyfriend is on dating sites and not giving you a healthy amount of attention that is necessary in a relationship - and you feel like you are the one working the hardest to keep the relationship going. get a new boyfriend who will show you that attention, and affection that you truly deserve.