Please be honest who thinks I am ugly and unattractive?

I want to know the truth need someones honest opinion

My boyfriend is online doing dating sites and stuff i try to be pretty but i guess i can't help need honesty am i ugly Please be honest who thinks i am ugly and unattractive?Please be honest who thinks i am ugly and unattractive?

429

What Guys Said 29

• Boyfriend is obviously a complete wacko nut case. Why somebody with your looks would even consider putting up with that is beyond me, Quite honestly you shouldn't feel the need to "try" to be pretty, you simply should always be to the one that loves you, and furthermore, you seem to be a natural at it.

• If you're able to have it taken in proper / better lighting conditions , will be a lot better to judge.

• Hard to tell with the awful quality of the pictures, but from what I can tell you look alright.

The first image looks like you took a picture of another picture.

• Why ask people for their opinion on how you look but then put up pics where you can’t even tell what you look like?

• No, there is nothing wrong with you. Your camera however, seems poor.
    And your boyfriend sounds like he needs to be replaced by a better model.

• You should get a new camera

• Me..

• Honestly you have a pretty face and nice body, i don't think you are ugly really

• I’d you look beautiful especially your eyes I don’t know why he doesn’t gives you attention... if were in his place I’d never do something like that!

• Not the best quality pics but I can still tell you are attractive.

• Pretty bad cameras but I would say you are cute.

• Your alright. I might kick you outta my bed but I'd fuck you on the floor.

• even if the lights are not that bright id say that ur still 100% beautiful

• 10/10 Black hair + blue eye combination looks the best! 😍

• Hard to say these pics don't really show you and there not very clea

• Very very nice

• Not ugly no but I must say I do question the what you wish to promote with your attire

• Hot asf

• U are not ugly

• Fucken hot !!!

• Beauty is from heart. Love the one who loves Ur heart and for who u are. Not for looks and Ur body

• Gorgeous eyes!!

• I think you're pretty:)

• I'll smash. Twice.

• Need to add new photos because one looks like you were staring into a cctv camera and the 2nd is really dark. You don't appear ugly. Leave your boyfriend if he's on dating sites, unless you two are in a open relationship.

• It’s hard to see you clearly. But you appear to be out of the average guy’s league.

• You look like one of those white trash black cock lovers.

• And this my friends, is why ex's can't be friends

You should only have eyes for your s. o. people, NOT OTHERS

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• Take the filters or whatever effects off. You can't even see the photos? If you're boyfriend is on dating sites you need to throw his ass out

• Your face is hiding. So I don't know

• I think you’re absolutely gorgeous please pm me

• You are gorgeous. If your boyfriend is on dating sites and not giving you a healthy amount of attention that is necessary in a relationship - and you feel like you are the one working the hardest to keep the relationship going. get a new boyfriend who will show you that attention, and affection that you truly deserve.