How do I get virginity over with?

I'm always fucking horny. I want to have sex, but I don't want it to be with a random person. How do I go about this? I just want to get it over with.

321

Most Helpful Guy

• Sex is much better with a person you're in an exclusive relationship with. Are there any prospective boyfriends in your life?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • No, I was seeing someone but I broke it off because he didn't respect me

• Probably

• If you're in a big hurry, maybe a single friend is willing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Masturbate. Stop thinking about sex, think about the qualities you’d look for in a mate and who you’d like a relationship with. Sex will come at the time that’s right for all of you, not just your hormones.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE