How do I get virginity over with?

I'm always fucking horny. I want to have sex, but I don't want it to be with a random person. How do I go about this? I just want to get it over with.

321

What Guys Said 21

• If you don't want a random person, find some guy you like and give him a signal. He'll happily have sex with you.

• Don't be in a hurry. The first one should always be special!
    I am 27 .. virgin still.. and to be honest I am not in a hurry, I am waiting to find a special someone.. who I could remember for the rest of my life!

• If you want to have your first time enjoyable you need to be with someone you love are care about. If not and you just want to "experience" sex and not be a "virgin" anymore than it doesn't matter how you go about it, just try and fuck anyone that agrees.

• Sex is much better with a person you're in an exclusive relationship with. Are there any prospective boyfriends in your life?

• No, I was seeing someone but I broke it off because he didn't respect me

• Probably

• If you're in a big hurry, maybe a single friend is willing.

• Go to match and advertise. No shortage of men wanting a virgin. You are in a nice position to pick and choose.

• I feel that. I'm still a virgin as well, but I don't want to just have a one night stand or anything. It's hard waiting for that special person to come into my life, but I feel it will be worth the wait.

• Dont they have like those dolls you can ride on? I guess if you live with someone, they'd be pretty inconvenient to hide?

• Find someone that you truly trust and respect and see if they are open to some questions and a serious discussion and go from there.

• Pick a random guy go on two dates then you know him and csn get maried

• If you dont want it to be a random then you need to make a connection with someone. If you want it that bad you can make the move and come onto a guy. Any guy would love that

• Masturbate and calm down girl no need to get hyper about it

• Umm. U have someone u know. Stick their penis in ur vagina.

• So search for a person you want to have sex with

• virginity is nothing, you making it so big!

• Unless you fuck him you won't know it

• Find a boyfriend

• Wow that cool hello

• I can helpe you lol

• Haha you horny and wet right now then hmm?

• Save it or wait for a serious bf? How old are you? Why don’t you invest in a nice sexy toy or good clit vibrator and get off that way? Just asking.

• I had the same mindset as you, but, I wound up doing it with a random girl, and it was the WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE. Just remember what I said here

What Girls Said 3

• Masturbate. Stop thinking about sex, think about the qualities you’d look for in a mate and who you’d like a relationship with. Sex will come at the time that’s right for all of you, not just your hormones.

• Get a boyfriend 😂

• Girl find a boyfriend