Do u get soo HAPPY AFTER U CUM that pple keep asking u why is ur whole face smiling? why r u happy?

I don't know maybe its my face it doesn't hide any emotions its just bad most times pple notice and they keep asking me and I have to come up with lies is it just me?
OK Ik i have the opposite of a poker face but sometimes its just embaracing

Updates:
I'm not talking whether u get happy I'm talking about whether do pple notice that u r unusually happy
I'm happy how so many women commented on my post thank u I love to see how other women feel 😊

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Well, i dont feel happy unless its sex.
    Masturbation, just makes me feel relaxed i guess.

The only thing people ever asjed me was if i was feeling tired that day

1|0
    0|0
  • Love your questions!

1|0
    0|0
  • How can you not be happy, it’s an amazing feeling lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • not really if i do it manually. Usually feel happier after if it is from sex. But haven't noticed other people noticing a difference. Maybe I'm doing it wrong? lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I've only looked that happy after intravenous sedation. My resting bitch face is stubborn.

0|0
    0|0
    • Holly shit my resting bitch face changes in secs tbh I'm like a lizard I change so fast lol

• Im usually sleepy after words lol

1|0
    0|0
  • never payed attention

1|0
    0|0
  • Your allways smiling n happy lol x

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like those ones.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeahh.. People just observe the difference but they don't really care..

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know... I always regret it breaking my NoFap streak

1|0
    0|0
  • You must have some amazing orgasms :)

0|1
    0|0
  • No that is weird

0|0
    0|0
  • I def feel happy/ more relaxed but never to the point where people who werent involved would notice

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope i am not smiling unusually afterwards

0|0
    0|0
  • As a guy def even. Folks can even tell a diff in my personality and I’m extra nicer hehe. Morning sex sets the day for the better!

1|0
    0|0
  • Should you be masturbating, if you have a boyfriend?

0|0
    0|0
    • My boyfriend lives in another town we meet on weekends or sometimes he shows up so hell yeah I should be masterbating but mostly I cum on the phone with him

• Show All
    • I am whatever u say I am

• No, you are not

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah, this happens to me a lot after I masturbate. Luckily, I don't live with anyone yet, so it's not really an issue.

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean they would if they saw me right after I just orgasmed on my fwb's face.

1|1
    0|0
  • i think my mom knows when i have from the smile she gives me after. she pretty much knows i masturbate after school in my room most every day so think she knows and she is really open with me and we've talked about masturbation and stuff.

1|2
    0|0
  • I am totally that way!

1|1
    0|0
  • I feel warm and fuzzy warned down

1|1
    0|0
    • Me 2 but when I cum and get out the house pple tell me why r u happy it shows all over my face

• Well yea sex should make you happy missable there ones not getting any.

• Nope. I need a nap after.

0|1
    0|0
    • Me 2 I love to sleep after but when I have to get out my friends notice happiness on my face

• It’s not only you , everyone gets happy

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm not talking about the happy part I'm talking how pple notice that u r happy

• This is the general premise behind "glowing"

1|1
    0|0
Loading... ;