Do you find short or long hair more sexy?

• Long
    Vote A
  • Short
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted for long presuming you're talking about the hair on her head.

1|1
    0|0
    • Yes haha not body hair

• Some girls want to go natural giant bush. No thank you. I'm into spanking and most partners deliberate disobey my waxed bare front and back just so I'll spank them hard on their bare bottoms. They lover for me to "beat it out of them."

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• I like long as it makes girls mysterious and allows them NOT to have to rely on their emotions to attract guys.

Also my niece loves braiding and so far from what I know my girlfriend and her girlfriends love letting her braid their hair lol. As its as easy as stick some cd's or use YT and my niece will just sit there and do some crazy intricate braiding that leaves them often stealing looks from even taken guys. XD.

1|1
    0|0
  • Some faces work with short hair but most women look better with mid length or long in my opinion. The experts claim any length works with any face type but you need exactly the right style of cut: www.instyle.com/.../find-perfect-cut-your-face-shape

1|0
    0|0
  • My favorite cut is the only one I know the name to: The pixie cut.

Though I'm sure not all girls can pull it off, so long hair is fine by me too. πŸ™‚

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl (how it looks on her), but in general most girls look better with long hair.

Hailey Berry is one of the few that look a lot hotter with short hair.

1|1
    0|0
  • I hate short hair... lol. Some girls do look good with it but it’s rare. I don’t know why. Probably social conditioning. Whatever it is, that’s what it is I’m stuck with it. Long hair is so nice tho!

1|0
    0|0
  • Shoulder lenght to half of the back is what I prefer. It just make me happy seing girl woth long hair. None of those boyish styles and whatnot... I am not a person that cares about look and look only, but this is important to me. I could get over it if it is from being sick, but I really don't find it attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Short hair are cute + sexy

Super long hair = 😍😍😍

Medium hair are just regular hair so average response

1|1
    0|0
  • short hair only fits a very specific type. namely very skinny "boyish" looking girls. it can be hot with those but usually long hair is better.

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends entirely on the person, pixie cuts can be just as beautiful as long, flowing hair

1|1
    0|0
  • As much as I love a woman's nape, a curtain of hair is better.

1|0
    0|0
  • Men don't generally get to have long hair, so I find longer hair more attractive in women.

1|0
    0|0
  • I answered long but it really depends on how short like and what you look like

1|1
    0|0
  • Longer hair is always nicer on a girl then short men style hair

1|0
    0|0
  • Long. Most men indeed prefer long.

1|0
    0|0
  • No doubt here.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends but short hair drives me crazy