Girls How big does it need to be?

We all know they come in all shapes and sizes. From fun sized to Godzilla cock. So, sexual prowess to one side, What size member do you NEED from on your guy to get the job done (inch or cm) ie how small can it be before it is turned away "Sorry buddy you've got to be over this height to go on this ride"? The lol "pole" below is for your see how small is too small?

Is it really as painful as girls say at first with a new guy if he's a big boy. And have you ever dumped guys for being the wrong size?

Men please no need to post about yours this is really just a question for girls. After all every man's somehow got a footlong buddy on these messages forums! Girls How big does it need to be!?

• Must be bigger than 3inches erect
  • Must be bigger than 4inches erect
  • Must be bigger than 5inches erect
    Vote C
  • Must be bigger then 6inches erect
    Vote D
  • Must be bigger then 7inches erect
    Vote E

17

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never turned a guy down because of that. By the time you're naked together, you should be having a strong emotional connection, and affection won't let you be that superficial.

• Can you imagen getting to that point looking down and sighing and being like we need to talk. Ha ya your right its a stupid question really. Im mean in sure there's is a functional limit and that seems to be 3" for most girls. I doubt unless you have like a medical condition you'll with that