Girls How big does it need to be?

We all know they come in all shapes and sizes. From fun sized to Godzilla cock. So, sexual prowess to one side, What size member do you NEED from on your guy to get the job done (inch or cm) ie how small can it be before it is turned away "Sorry buddy you've got to be over this height to go on this ride"? The lol "pole" below is for your see how small is too small?

Is it really as painful as girls say at first with a new guy if he's a big boy. And have you ever dumped guys for being the wrong size?

Men please no need to post about yours this is really just a question for girls. After all every man's somehow got a footlong buddy on these messages forums! Girls How big does it need to be!?

• Must be bigger than 3inches erect
    Vote A
  • Must be bigger than 4inches erect
    Vote B
  • Must be bigger than 5inches erect
    Vote C
  • Must be bigger then 6inches erect
    Vote D
  • Must be bigger then 7inches erect
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never turned a guy down because of that. By the time you're naked together, you should be having a strong emotional connection, and affection won't let you be that superficial.

1|0
    0|0
    • Can you imagen getting to that point looking down and sighing and being like we need to talk. Ha ya your right its a stupid question really. Im mean in sure there's is a functional limit and that seems to be 3" for most girls. I doubt unless you have like a medical condition you'll with that

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• technique is FAR more important. you can reach a g spot with 3 inches if you ask her how to aim and you have hands and a tongue as well.

1|0
    0|0
    • I think everyone would like to date someone with a 3" tongue 😉

• haha :)
      I think most tongues are longer :P

• As Im very small (~155cm), I actually can't take cocks that are larger than 17-18cm cause its making me bleed a lot and it hurts, so Im pleased with a "small" or "normal" penis :D i feel like this is a stupid answer :D

0|0
    1|0
    • height has no relation to size of your vagina.
      If you bleed and are in immense pain every time you have sex, that sounds like vaginismus.

• Show All
    • Perhaps the next feature for tinder.

• You know I wouldn't be shocked to see that!

• As a virgin, I can't say what size I prefer but what I can say is that if I love them then why does it matter?

0|0
    0|0
  • I notice you don't have "Must be smaller than [size]" on your poll.

0|0
    0|0
    • I was saving that for the next poll. So what must it be smaller then?

• Just don't be less than 3 inches and it's all good, as long as I love you of course lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I am used to large guys and like around 6", but I've had some on the smaller side and no problems!

0|0
    0|0
    • Help me out ladies but Isn't 6" below average? Not trolling, just you got me questioning now.

• Show All
    • No, 5/6 inches haha! Well I actually measured my exs with him, which was fun!

• Cute. I was clearly messing with you 😛. That does sound like fun.

• I'm creative and I don't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • Size doesn't matter to me. It's about technique.

0|1
    0|0
    • Surely that has a limmit?

• less than 3 --till i have sex

0|0
    0|0
    • Not sure if i understand

• id like it under three inches till after I've had sex. im a virgin. large size does not impress me. its a deterrent.

• I think you might struggle honey

• Doesn't matter as long as he knows how to use it

0|0
    0|0
  • In a relationship, I don't think it really matters... But just for hookup purposes, at least 5

0|0
    0|0
  • 5 inches works.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's 2" longer than the heels I am wearing that day, I'm OK (never wear less than 4"). Today, I am wearing 6".
    Also thick, nobody wants a stupid BIC pen.

0|0
    0|0
    • What a brilliant answer But it leads to more questions. What if you met a guy in the gym while wearing flats I assume 2" isn't going to cut it. Not to mention if you ever wore stilts?

• Show All
    • And there was me thinking they where all just called shoe. You know shoe 1, shoe 2. So great answer 6.75 to 9 I like your style gal!

• Thank you!

• I’ve had more trouble working with large penises than small ones.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well that sounds like there's a story behind that!

• I'm used to big. Therefore, I like 'em big.

0|1
    1|0
    • So what do you do if you find out the present you unwraped wasn't what you hoping for?

• Show All
    • And... What lie?

• READ! I didn't mention "lie" to anyone! WTF! Case closed. Ciao!

• Bigger than 7 inches placcid

1|1
    0|0
    • I think you ment flaccid. Lol and that's a terrible indicator of overall length when erect. So what size would you turn away if it was smaller than?

Recommended myTakes