Why do guys get hard before any foreplay?

I've been casually sleeping with two guys (not at the same time) and usually it begins with me giving them a blowjob. As soon as they take it out it's hard or at least semi hard? Why is this?

318

Most Helpful Guy

• Because we get a lot arousal from visual/audio. So a girl looking hot and talking about wanting sex is a super turn on.

Also Since you've been together before he will be remembering/imaging it again.

Young BOYS can get an erection if the wind blows in the right direction. As we get older we usually need more physical/talking dirty... but I still get aroused much faster than the mid 20 girls I've been with.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because them getting horny is independent of when you decide to unzip their pants and pull their dick out.