Why do guys get hard before any foreplay?

I've been casually sleeping with two guys (not at the same time) and usually it begins with me giving them a blowjob. As soon as they take it out it's hard or at least semi hard? Why is this?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Because we get a lot arousal from visual/audio. So a girl looking hot and talking about wanting sex is a super turn on.

Also Since you've been together before he will be remembering/imaging it again.

Young BOYS can get an erection if the wind blows in the right direction. As we get older we usually need more physical/talking dirty... but I still get aroused much faster than the mid 20 girls I've been with.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Because them getting horny is independent of when you decide to unzip their pants and pull their dick out.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Generally when a man is already hard before things have started heating up, it means one of two things. One, they're super into you and look forward to what's about to happen. Or two, they're simply crazed by hormones and the thought of getting it in excites them even before something happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you ever get a feeling of excitement before any physical stuff happens, it's the same. Plus most men would want to be hard before you see it anyway so...

0|0
    0|0
  • Watching a pretty lady take it in their mouth, enjoying it. It feels so good. It takes no time at all to get together hard when you know (or even suspect) those incredible lips are about to take you

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys get turned on very quickly. If theyre really horny, it only takes a few seconds to get hard. and especially if they know its going to go down, they'll get hard before you even touch them

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its pretty obvious why... why is the girl wet before I eat her out? same thing. she is turned out and knows whats coming

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys don't need any special rituals to get hard they just feel horny and it automatically happens.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because we are already thinking about it before things begin. It's called anticipation.

0|1
    0|0
  • Or your just not that attractive to them useually that will happen to me when I'm sleeping with more than one person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well because the muscles in the penis are everytime active i mean even if you touch the pants of the person the penis will be active for the sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they are horney. When you get horny you will become wet men will become hard.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are aware that erections can just happen right? We dont just command it to get up

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok, ok, just hear me out... maybe it’s because they know they’re about to get a blowjob 🤷🏽‍♂️

0|0
    0|0
  • In their mind they are already imagining have sex with you. And that gets them hard and ready.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mental arousal in the wait of what's to come.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its already hard days beforehand lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • *cough* slut *cough*

0|0
    1|0
  • Anticipation of it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Usually if it’s not hard by the time you are taking his pants off, he’s not in the mood or he’s stressed out or nervous.

1|2
    0|0
  • That's one thing that I really like about girls. They don't get boners -_-

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes