Girls, how do you feel about post-orgasm torture?

Anonymous
Say you have a guy tied up to a bed or a chair, or maybe he isn't tied up at all (Thought he could easily just get you to stop if he isn't tied) and you're giving him a handjob, blowjob, or riding him. You give him an intense orgasm, but rather than stop, you keep on going. You keep stroking really fast or riding him fast and hard when his sensitivity kicks in and he says that's enough, but you keep on going anyway. He's so sensitive that even if he feels pleasure, he feels very uncomfortable. If you do make him orgasm again, you still don't stop and it's both uncomfortable and maybe a bit painful

I'll admit I saw a porn video on this, and I don't see why a guy would want this (although if they did, nothing against them) but the joy on the woman's face while she's in control. Obviously they are acting but still. Just want to see how girls feel about that.
+1 y
maybe you haven't had an orgasm and you refuse to stop riding him, regardless of how it feels for him, until you have one.
1