How do guys find sex the first time?

I've always wondered how a guy feels loosing his virginity. Is it painful for them too? Do they enjoy it?
Also are guys always rough the first time?

263

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys can experience some amount of pain when taking a girl's virginity (pushing through a membrane of skin [her hymen] whose hole is normally too small for his penis can hurt a bit) but nothing really like how it can feel for the girl, whose membrane of skin is being stretched and usually torn.

I'd say that most virgin guys (in Western countries, anyway) lose their virginity to a non-virgin girl, so it's not really a factor most of the time anyway.

Guys almost always enjoy it. Many lack control and may cum too quickly because it feels so amazing, but others may be nervous or may struggle wearing a condom and may have trouble getting or keeping an erection and/or reaching climax - so there are pressures that guys face too.

Most of the time, though, the best sex is had by two partners who have sex with each other regularly, really trust each other, and are able to communicate openly and honestly about what they want and like.

Most Helpful Girl

• prostitue or with a fatty in the club's or school's bathroom.