How do guys find sex the first time?

I've always wondered how a guy feels loosing his virginity. Is it painful for them too? Do they enjoy it?
Updates:
Also are guys always rough the first time?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys can experience some amount of pain when taking a girl's virginity (pushing through a membrane of skin [her hymen] whose hole is normally too small for his penis can hurt a bit) but nothing really like how it can feel for the girl, whose membrane of skin is being stretched and usually torn.

I'd say that most virgin guys (in Western countries, anyway) lose their virginity to a non-virgin girl, so it's not really a factor most of the time anyway.

Guys almost always enjoy it. Many lack control and may cum too quickly because it feels so amazing, but others may be nervous or may struggle wearing a condom and may have trouble getting or keeping an erection and/or reaching climax - so there are pressures that guys face too.

Most of the time, though, the best sex is had by two partners who have sex with each other regularly, really trust each other, and are able to communicate openly and honestly about what they want and like.

0|4
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• prostitue or with a fatty in the club's or school's bathroom.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 62

• A guy does not feel pain when he loses his virginity. It's unfortunate that females feel pain the first time. All because the guys are out of control and have no clue what is the best way to approach a female virgin.

It's also unfortunate that because it does feel so great the first time for a guy it takes him an awful long time if he ever learns not to be such a self-centered idiot when it comes to sex.

I wish you all the best in your future encounters with men.

1|1
    0|0
  • Painful? Not in the least. Speaking for myself... Guys losing their virginity are straight focused on the idea that they are having sex for the first time. Almost in a selfish way not that their trying to be. Slow it down and tell them exactly what to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it certainly wasn't painful. My first time I was really awkward and it didn't help that it was in a car. I was 16 and I was so freaking charged up that once I finally DID get it inside her I came in like 3 seconds. lolol I didn't realize (in real life) just how low down the vaginal opening was between the labia. But I was happy after it was over 'cause I wasn't a virgin anymore and I'd had sex. And I had nowhere to go but improvement when it came to knowing what I was doing!

0|0
    0|0
  • unless you count masturbation I have never had sex so my opinion might not mean much but if I had a girl friend I'd want to start gentle with and try out getting more rough the more we have sex and testing her reaction.

0|0
    0|0
  • Feels pretty great. Intial thought is how much better it is then masturbating. Not painful at all more like pure pleasure. The cocaine kind that no matter how much you'd like it to happen again, every other time won't compare

0|0
    0|0
  • When I lost my virginity, I laughed, because I felt exactly the same as was before. The only change was that I wanted more real sex, and couldn't get enough.

0|1
    0|0
  • Intimacy matters a lot more during the first.
    First time is really unique. Cannot say it's the best, because dats exploring.
    I remember every single moment. 🙈. No pain at all but a very different feeling. 👼

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven’t had sex yet but I know that first time sex for guys is not supposed to hurt. Some guys might be pleased by it, while others might be disappointed.

0|0
    0|0
  • First time for a guy is pretty awkward. I wasn't rough my first time but I imagine some guys try to be rough to try to make them look good. Likely not a good strategy for first timers.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, we were gentle. I let my girlfriend be on top. It were the most beautiful 53 seconds of my life untill then. No pain, only pleasure. (Make sure you receive your orgasm beforehand)

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes