How do guys find sex the first time?

I've always wondered how a guy feels loosing his virginity. Is it painful for them too? Do they enjoy it?

Also are guys always rough the first time?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys can experience some amount of pain when taking a girl's virginity (pushing through a membrane of skin [her hymen] whose hole is normally too small for his penis can hurt a bit) but nothing really like how it can feel for the girl, whose membrane of skin is being stretched and usually torn.

I'd say that most virgin guys (in Western countries, anyway) lose their virginity to a non-virgin girl, so it's not really a factor most of the time anyway.

Guys almost always enjoy it. Many lack control and may cum too quickly because it feels so amazing, but others may be nervous or may struggle wearing a condom and may have trouble getting or keeping an erection and/or reaching climax - so there are pressures that guys face too.

Most of the time, though, the best sex is had by two partners who have sex with each other regularly, really trust each other, and are able to communicate openly and honestly about what they want and like.

Most Helpful Girl

• prostitue or with a fatty in the club's or school's bathroom.

What Guys Said 62

• A guy does not feel pain when he loses his virginity. It's unfortunate that females feel pain the first time. All because the guys are out of control and have no clue what is the best way to approach a female virgin.

It's also unfortunate that because it does feel so great the first time for a guy it takes him an awful long time if he ever learns not to be such a self-centered idiot when it comes to sex.

I wish you all the best in your future encounters with men.

• As far as rough goes, this just depends on the guy (first time or not). Be sure to tell him if he's being too rough with you. He may not realize it. And not all guys are rough. I'm not at all.

Virginity, no, not painful (and for you, are you good and wet first?). First time, not fully enjoyable. Like, enjoyable, orgasmed but you're not 100% comfortable with the person, sex is completely new, for guys, you're worried about orgasming too quickly (too excited), so in that way it's not enjoyable. We're often too in our heads the first time which ruins it.

• No, it certainly wasn't painful. My first time I was really awkward and it didn't help that it was in a car. I was 16 and I was so freaking charged up that once I finally DID get it inside her I came in like 3 seconds. lolol I didn't realize (in real life) just how low down the vaginal opening was between the labia. But I was happy after it was over 'cause I wasn't a virgin anymore and I'd had sex. And I had nowhere to go but improvement when it came to knowing what I was doing!

• When I lost my virginity, I laughed, because I felt exactly the same as was before. The only change was that I wanted more real sex, and couldn't get enough.

• I haven’t had sex yet but I know that first time sex for guys is not supposed to hurt. Some guys might be pleased by it, while others might be disappointed.

• mostly we finished before even start for good :) in Men body there is no anatomical possibility to get hurt ( in case if the couple dont treat fallus as weapon in game xD) there is mostly shame that is big deal to us honorable warriors xD sh1t Men's so simple hahaha xD at the end is one circumstance that change all thing if guy lose virginity at late time ( looking for standard in world) He have two options or he dont even gona start ( finish at begining), or He will be able to do it as long as girl will have enough :)

• Im a virgin mojito

• Idfk never had sex and I’m not going to until I can do it with my girlfriend because I ain’t losing my virginity to some random girl

• Its very awkward for anyone their first time but it doesn't have any pain unlike if you are a birgin as a girl unless you are huge and she is tight.

• No guys cum so quick their first time!!! It feels really good. No pain. But we don't know wtf we are doing yet haha! Teach him how the vagina works !!!

• I find the best comparrison to a guys first time having sex and their roughness is comparable to someones first time firing a rifle or a crossbow.

• Hell no its not painful (the only thing we feel besides the wet&warmth is [nervousness])
    My first time was with a older woman so it was awesome😁

• On cloud nine because it's actually happening! Then awkward cause I had no idea what I was doing lol No pain for guys, That's a female thing

• While not knowing what you are doing can result in a painful experience, I would guess that is rare for guys, for the most part my educated guess would be intense, enjoyable but dissapointingly fast

• to your update - I don't think so - but I would imagine many are clumsy and inexpert

• What do u mean by clumsy?

• Someone who has never done something before is bound to not know what they are doing in reality.
      As familiar as I was with the biology and porn, I found the reality remarkably different, and not just because porn is unrealistic, there is a big difference between seeing something done and doing it.

• I think it may be very awkward for first-timers especially if they haven't heard any proper advice on how to perform well in bed

• I found my sex back in college. WIth my ex-girlfriend-fiance! After are second date we hit it good, we saw that we were a good couple already! We went to my apt and had sex. Yup, I was 23.

• i was quite clumsy the first time. it felt good, but not as what everybody said it would. it was not all that wow

• My first time felt great

• Painful? Not in the least. Speaking for myself... Guys losing their virginity are straight focused on the idea that they are having sex for the first time. Almost in a selfish way not that their trying to be. Slow it down and tell them exactly what to do.

• It's not painful, but it's just overwhelming; you're hyped, excited, and for most guys it doesn't last long

• Were u rough first time?

• No, very sensual, back then I also thought that I took enough time for it (for foreplay etc), but actually it wasn't that long 😅 nowadays I'm much better 😉

• Feels pretty great. Intial thought is how much better it is then masturbating. Not painful at all more like pure pleasure. The cocaine kind that no matter how much you'd like it to happen again, every other time won't compare

• It feels decent... I feel like circumcision probably desensitized me though.

• Enjoyed the hell out of it... but scared too I was younger

• No most guys don't know what they are doing the first time... it's all a new experience...

• First time for a guy is pretty awkward. I wasn't rough my first time but I imagine some guys try to be rough to try to make them look good. Likely not a good strategy for first timers.

• No, we were gentle. I let my girlfriend be on top. It were the most beautiful 53 seconds of my life untill then. No pain, only pleasure. (Make sure you receive your orgasm beforehand)

• If I knew I'd answer. Still haven't experienced sex yet lol

• unless you count masturbation I have never had sex so my opinion might not mean much but if I had a girl friend I'd want to start gentle with and try out getting more rough the more we have sex and testing her reaction.

• Very anxious never knew about ejuclation by masturbing until. i. had my first experience I was like in heaven when I had an orgasm

• Intimacy matters a lot more during the first.
    First time is really unique. Cannot say it's the best, because dats exploring.
    I remember every single moment. 🙈. No pain at all but a very different feeling. 👼

• I don't know about that because bi never do that, but I want to do that. I think we do rough at first time. Because we don't know fully about that at first time

• More from Guys
    32

What Girls Said 1

• Sometimes