What's you thoughts on the new sex dolls?

And ladies before you start disrespecting the thot-tron 9000 just remember how is this any different from the dildo's and sextoys you use?What's you thoughts on the new sex dolls?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• WTH? That shut is actually real? Is it really called the Thot-Tron 9000?

0|1
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• New sex dolls? Old hat, my friend. They have been around for years. Silicon dolls made in Japan, China, USA, and many other countries. How life like? How much are you willing to pay? 2k for a reasonable cheapy to 10+k for a lifelike superduper one!

0|1
    0|0
  • Neat

0|0
    0|0
  • Kewl, why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • That is creepy

0|0
    0|0
  • How often is this annoying question gonna be asked, I wonder. This has got to be the worst consequence of sex dolls..

0|0
    0|0
    • It's no worse then women on here always asking what kind of dildo or vibrator to buy

• Show All
    • I will repeat. In your example, the girl is asking for advice, he is just asking what we think about them. A girl asking what kind of dildo to buy vs. what our thoughts on dildos are is NOT the same thing. I’m done dealing with crap for the day, so please leave me be.

• Wow someone's pissy over a question lol

What Guys Said 5

• Not a lady, but i find them a little too uncanny. Seems like it woulf be like fucking a dead person. Ew. Girls can move with you during sex. Sounds much better.

0|0
    0|0
    • You do realize that the same argument can be made about a dildo

• Not really, a dildo is only part of a person, this thing imitates an entire human being. Fucking it would be like fucking a dead human because it is cold and its eyes might be open, but theyre just staring into nothing.

• €9000+ for a doll or €8 of alcohol and a attractive personality. You choose

0|0
    0|0
  • Pathetic

1|0
    0|0
  • Stupidity.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing exceeds like excess.

0|0
    0|0