Guys, what turns you on during sex and what do you expect to receive from her?

Well, as taker, not only giver, what you expect from your girl during sex time?Guys, What Turns You On During Sex And What You Expect To Receive From Her??

130

Most Helpful Guy

• I like costumed roleplay. No fursuits, but not skimpy lingerie or simple nudity either. Roles like the french maid, naughty nurse, or bunnygirl are nice, but whatever role she plays should be something that she enjoys. Also, she doesn't have to take it too seriously, as I'm into her playing the role, not the role replacing her.

Most Helpful Girl

• From my, not asked for, experience... lol
    My boyfriend said he didn't want his ass to be touched... but after a hot shower, a nude back massage where I rubbed his firm ass cheeks nice and slow before I began to slowly suck and lap up his asshole... He was beggin for more. Just don't use fingers, strictly use your tongue and don't forget to suck his balls and play with his cock. Then finish him off with a nice slow deep throat fucking where he can nut down and fill your esophagus. :^) c