Guys, what turns you on during sex and what do you expect to receive from her?

Well, as taker, not only giver, what you expect from your girl during sex time?Guys, What Turns You On During Sex And What You Expect To Receive From Her??

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I like costumed roleplay. No fursuits, but not skimpy lingerie or simple nudity either. Roles like the french maid, naughty nurse, or bunnygirl are nice, but whatever role she plays should be something that she enjoys. Also, she doesn't have to take it too seriously, as I'm into her playing the role, not the role replacing her.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• From my, not asked for, experience... lol
    My boyfriend said he didn't want his ass to be touched... but after a hot shower, a nude back massage where I rubbed his firm ass cheeks nice and slow before I began to slowly suck and lap up his asshole... He was beggin for more. Just don't use fingers, strictly use your tongue and don't forget to suck his balls and play with his cock. Then finish him off with a nice slow deep throat fucking where he can nut down and fill your esophagus. :^) c

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• Honestly, this will not be very helpful as an explanation, but much depends on the circumstances. When I am feeling very animalistic, where I just want raw sex and am basically like an animal breeding in a field somewhere, then I want a lot of moaning and gasping and the like. I want her to act very submissive but willing to do whatever it takes to satisfy me.

Licking my balls always turns me on. I go crazy for some reason. Even my girlfriend said to me that she has never seen a guy react so strongly to having his balls kissed and licked and nuzzled.

When we are feeling romantic, I want to look into her eyes. I want the kisses to be long and deep and passionate and I want her to be close to me and cuddle with me. I want to hear her say that she loves me and needs me.

(As an aside, needing me is a really bid deal and I seem to really respond to that. I guess it is a guy thing, but we need the person who loves us to need and appreciate us. When we are having sex and she says, in some formulation, that she needs me, for me it is instant cum. At that moment I just love her and want to be tender with her and protective.)

Then, in a complete role reversal, when we are feeling kinky, I want her to be very aggressive. I want her to treat my naked body as just something there to be used for her satisfaction. There is no me there, just a penis with a naked body attached.

So that narrows it down, right.

Honestly, I guess someone else who was commenting here got it right. What I most get turned on by is communication. Hearing what she wants and working to satisfy it - both of us. My girlfriend hearing what I want and responding. To the point where we both just know where we are at.

They say the brain is the most important sex organ - so I guess that makes sense.

1|0
    0|0
  • honestly most of the time i like to be dominant but sometimes i like it when my girl takes control and when im pounding her pussy and hearing her moan really loud is suck a turn on and before i like it when she slowly licks up my dick it feels so good and that i expect is for her to be willing to do anything also i love to make her cum

1|0
    0|0
  • I get turn on by a woman that is getting off or that woman that is enjoying it. Hearing daddy from, time to time is not bad either. I expect something that is easy for me, and that is to get off, but I want her to get her's first, and however how many times it take.

1|0
    0|0
  • She turns me on. That's why I'm there.
    I expect from her... interaction. Some women. even if they love what is going on, just lay there. I need feedback. But what I ultimately want is for her to cum. Two reasons.
    1) Women being sexually satisfied is a big turn on for me
    2) the more you can make a woman cum and make her feel amazing, the more eager she is to make you cum.

It's all give and take. Too many treat sex like masturbation, just a way to get their rocks off. It's like they forget the other person is actually there.

1|2
    0|0
  • I have no girlfriend who willing to have sex with me... so that I didn't able to answer

1|0
    0|0
  • Response is nice. Like just sitting there taking it with moans every now and again is nice and all but let me Know you're enjoying (or not enjoying it)

1|1
    0|0
  • I like to be very very slow motion with very hot passion what turns me on is if I'm turning her on I can look into her eyes I can feel the way she breathes feel the way she moves her body with every touch whether it's from my hand my lips my tongue on my body I want her to feel my soul my spirit so deep in the marching. I can get her the more turned on I get and more turned on I get the more turned on I'm going to get her such a very beautiful cycle I don't expect anything from her except to just enjoy it because I'm going to take her right there and then I almost come to a complete stop and start all over again in very very slow motion and then I might take her all the way right there and almost come to a complete stop and then to take her all the way there at this time I'm going to take her all the way there and depending on what her eyes her body her moan tells me will be however intense it's going to be

1|0
    0|0
  • Couple of bites and a whole lot of not being scared to ask for what's gonna make her scream the place down

1|0
    0|0
  • Just being with her is enough for me but a turn on that would be for play and fuzzy hand cuffs

1|0
    0|0
  • Her moaning in a sexy way. What do I expect from her? Normal passionate sex

1|1
    0|0
  • Kissing, touching, talking, whispering, whatever. It's all nice and hot

1|0
    0|0
  • in my opinion, the girl should just be able to give the guy the feelibg he can be sexy as well

1|0
    0|0
  • Moaning, nail scratching , communicating in the act & lastly just be passionate

1|0
    0|0
  • I juste want give her pleasure

1|1
    0|0
  • Be nude for me

1|1
    0|0
  • At least my hotdog needs to be touched

1|1
    0|0
  • A perfect bj

1|0
    0|0
  • every thing she likes to give me an role play

1|0
    0|0
  • Good communication & good sexual chemistry...

1|0
    0|0
  • Hard women little sadism

1|0
    0|0
  • Kiss

1|0
    0|0
  • Belly button

1|0
    0|0
  • The kinky collection of neck chockers

1|1
    0|0
  • A fursuit

0|0
    1|0
  • message me and ill tell you

1|0
    0|0
  • Communication

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I like if she dominates me 😈 tied me and punish me. Scratch my back with her nails bite me and much more

1|0
    0|0
    • What about you?

• My cock and balls played with and sucked, hearing her tell me my cock is big and hard, and "Stick your cock up my pussy now." Her putting her pussy close to my face once in a while during foreplay, grabbing my ass while I'm pumping. Saying "your cock in me feels so fucking good, etc"

1|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes