Does this offend you?

If it does it's probably true

It's quality not quantity
Just helping you lads out πŸ˜™βœŒDoes this offend you?

332

Most Helpful Guy

• Heh. I love this. It is true.

Most Helpful Girl

• i need to get this made into a card i can hand out as the guy is walking out the door... lol
    too many guys i was with were less then 5 minutes.

What Guys Said 31

• Eh, I've had fulfilling sex for 4 minutes and I've had fulfilling sex for some 15-20 minutes. I don't think the time really matters, unless you're trying to go long. After so long though it gets tiring. One time I lasted around half an hour in one go and felt the need to apologize. Maybe there are people out there that can find their hour long partner, but that just sounds exhausting, unless you're trying to spend the day having sex.

• I don't feel offended. But I do wonder if this person is referring to the whole act or only to penetration. Because if it's the latter, it's just factually incorrect. The average penetration time among heterosexual couples lies between 3-7 minutes according to a 2008 study.
    en.wikipedia.org/.../Intravaginal_ejaculation_latency_time

So, I don't feel offended and I also don't feel ashamed to admit that I probably belong into that group of average people.
    Now, if the statement includes foreplay and after play (aka cuddling etc.), 4 minutes does seem awfully short. I'm not sure if I could make that.

• Whereas as women struggle to orgasm at all. Another feminist troll i see

• I'm not a feminist. Lol. I posted it because i thought it was hillarious

• And you don;t know the difference between quality and quantity by the way so troll fail. Ha, you even fail at trolling. i bet you thought it made you big and clever posting that didn't you, then made yourself look dumb by mixing up quality and quantity.

• I did not mix the two up. I was referring to something else other than the time for quantity you scrub.

• Aren't fuckboys inherently pathetic? It's playboys that know what quality is.

• It’s not very offensive... id say most guys that only last 4 minutes feel like a failure... unless you can make her cum in less that 4 minutes as well. Now that would be skill!

• No, in my experience it's hard to cum through vaginal intercourse, so I can pretty much keep going until I get bored resulting in going flacid.

• I’ve always lasted too long. It’s an actual issue that can be annoying but I got the endurance for it

• 4 know minutes of hard pounding, or some really close and intense grinding I don't know that sounds pretty fucking hot.

• A fucking failure is if you premature ejaculate. 4 minutes is over that window of time.

• i always shoot my load right the moment i put my dick in!

• It dos’nt offend me, but it tells me that I would never be able to please you xD

• The first ejaculation often happened 4 to 5 minutes and the second near about 20 minutes

• I feel sorry for anybody that can't last more than 4 minutes

• That's funny. Those one pump chumps are pathetic. Just because I cum it doesn't mean I'm done.

• No, I'm not offended. Neither should you be when a guy says something about girls

• I dont get offended when men say things about women. 80% of the time its the truth anyway πŸ˜‚

• @markxcds she's not very bright eithe

• Does one even know the definition of a fuck boy?
      Because you sound like you have autism

• What is offensive about that? Its funny.

• Lmao!! Truth!

• Both funny and true

• I agree

• have no prob w that, im virgin ahha

• Lol I don’t busy quick so I think its funny

• Why would I be offended?

• True

• Haha i like that and not me i last a loooong time

• nah mate

• And then I am here lasting over an hour XD

• No, I can control my cum to whenever she's ready.

• I go an hour at the least

• Ahaha true

• So I take it you fuck a lot of guys

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 2

• This, this needs to be up on banners, billboard, public transport, my vehicle, my front door. This needs to be every where. Size ain't matter, time does!

• You do realize four minutes is pretty damn close to the average amount of time sex last

• Close
      And
      Average

Thats all i heard

• Wow someone's just trying to piss dudes off I see

• If the shoe fits

Thats all i'm saying.